The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Over 9K Posts! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=902)

Aredubjay 07-17-2001 08:16 AM

Over 9K Posts!

I just noticed that we've broken the 9 thousand post mark. Sheesh! And I wondered if this site would fly -- HA! -- Thanks to everyone for making this a great new home. I look forward to seeing how things have progressed by our first birthday, March 15, 2K2! Preach on, brothers and sisters! :D

Mr. Pockets 07-17-2001 08:27 AM

If I ever remember to take the freaking windshield notes off the wall in my office I'll start putting them on the SVXs I see so maybe we can get a couple more Ann Arbor members. I see SVXs (besides mine, which I at least visit every day if I'm not driving it) so rarely, though, that I never remember to bring along the windshield notes...

nvrmore100 07-17-2001 10:15 AM

Re: Over 9K Posts!

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
I look forward to seeing how things have progressed by our first birthday, March 15, 2K2! Preach on, brothers and sisters! :D
WOW, I had no idea this site was so new. I jumped in it only had been up for like a month or so.

Wow, now I feel old. :D

Ryan

kvnobrien 07-17-2001 11:29 AM

Quote:

Wow, now I feel old.
You should, look it already says you are a senior member. ;)

Kev

nvrmore100 07-17-2001 11:39 AM

I thinks its more that i just talk to much. :D

Or maybe that I just don't work when I'm sitting at my desk.

Ryan

thumper_svx 07-17-2001 12:02 PM

Re: Over 9K Posts!

Quote:

I just noticed that we've broken the 9 thousand post mark. Sheesh! And I wondered if this site would fly -- HA! -- Thanks to everyone for making this a great new home. I look forward to seeing how things have progressed by our first birthday, March 15, 2K2! Preach on, brothers and sisters! :D
Hmm... now I wonder if we can ascertain who likes to talk too much?

Aredubjay

;)

Seraph 07-17-2001 12:09 PM

If we take out the top 5 most posters, this number will go down. But why remove the top 5 posters :D -- since I am one of them
Lwin

oneothefewproud 07-17-2001 01:06 PM

I joined last month and already am a MEMBER.

What is up with all the folks that are signed up and never post? Is there a way to track how long these folks have been here and the last time they posted? Just a thought.

Glad to be here. Have learned so much (yea right) and still learning.

AreDub. Say thanx for the new California member coming to the 10th aniv meet. I told Mike to email you.

I will keep up the presure on the west coasters.

Caio
Wayne

Aredubjay 07-17-2001 01:16 PM

Re: Re: Over 9K Posts!

Quote:

Originally posted by thumper_svx

Hmm... now I wonder if we can ascertain who likes to talk too much?

Aredubjay

;)

Let me see, here . . . . hmmmmmm . . . I know I have a comment fit for this post . . . somewhere in my bag of quips . . . ah, yes . . . there it is. BITE ME! :p :D

Seraph 07-17-2001 01:58 PM

<<Let me see, here . . . . hmmmmmm . . . I know I have a comment fit for this post . . . somewhere in my bag of quips . . . ah, yes . . . there it is. BITE ME! >>

/me bites Randy! :)

1994SubaruSVX 07-18-2001 07:13 AM

what??

we need to calm down all the biting in here....:D

Aredubjay 07-18-2001 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraphim
<<Let me see, here . . . . hmmmmmm . . . I know I have a comment fit for this post . . . somewhere in my bag of quips . . . ah, yes . . . there it is. BITE ME! >>

/me bites Randy! :)

OUCH! Son of a . . . . . . .! Uh, okay --- WAYNE! Keep working on those west coasters -- I'd love to see a major convoy! If the Vette owners can do it, so can you's guys. :D

Speaking of Vettes, remember, I said my stepson works at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY? He brought me a great big Vette poster the other day -- that didn't thrill me, but it was signed by Leonard Skinner --- yes, Ronnie Van Zandt's gym teacher for which the band Lynyrd Skynyrd was named. Oh well, I thought it was cool.

SVXphile 07-18-2001 10:53 AM

Sound bites

Are we referring to nail-biting, back-biting or just biting the bullet?

One thing about all these posts...."It's a little bite me, and a little bite you!"
:rolleyes: Don

Aredubjay 07-18-2001 11:10 AM

Re: Sound bites

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXphile
Are we referring to nail-biting, back-biting or just biting the bullet?

One thing about all these posts...."It's a little bite me, and a little bite you!"
:rolleyes: Don

For some reason, Don, I never figured you for a Monkees fan. :confused: :D

SVXphile 07-18-2001 11:15 AM

Re: Re: Sound bites

Quote:

For some reason, Don, I never figured you for a Monkees fan. :confused: :D

Hey, I was a fan of Mickey back when he was on "Circus Boy"!:) Don

(all the youngsters scramble for their trivia books....)