The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Stuff for Reading, from York, PA (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49838)

SVX-FF 04-12-2009 05:15 PM

Stuff for Reading, from York, PA

I will not be attending Reading sadly for two reasons, 1st I no longer have my SVX - traded it for an 08 Legacy. 2nd I needed computer parts and used up my money.
I do have a few parts that I want to donate for the raffle,

- intake manifold
- fuel rails right & left
- 3 fuel injectors
- window regulators, not sure which ones
- TCU & ECU
- dash cluster
- climate control
- those small switches on either side of steering wheel

I think that is it. If someone could pick them up it would be great. I live on the North side of York, PA just off exit 24 of I-83.

Thanks in advance
and thanks for all the great memories.

Steve (SVX-FF)

benebob 04-12-2009 05:56 PM

Re: Stuff for Reading, from York, PA

I went right past your exit tonight on 83. I might make it up that way to mow at my grandmothers later in the week. PM me your number and I'll call ya if I'm in the area.

SVX-FF 04-16-2009 09:38 PM

The parts might not make it to Reading. If anyone want them they are free, just come and pick them up. Send me a PM and I will contact you back.

Steve

Sean486 04-17-2009 06:25 AM

Steve, PM Sent.

Earthworm 04-17-2009 06:40 AM

So I drive out this way to meet you again and you don't show up?? I highly recommend taking a drive over if you can...it will be worth it.

Green1995SVX 04-17-2009 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthworm (Post 597650)
So I drive out this way to meet you again and you don't show up?? I highly recommend taking a drive over if you can...it will be worth it.

Agreed. You won't regret it. I do, however, regret the large amounts of alcohol I consumed last night.

Wikedjuggalo 04-17-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green1995SVX (Post 597651)
Agreed. You won't regret it. I do, however, regret the large amounts of alcohol I consumed last night.

What alcohol ?:confused::D

SVX-FF 04-18-2009 09:52 PM

I wish I could. I have to pick my daughter up who I have not seen in over a week. She is only 4 I know that she would have loved to see all the SVX's. She even ask her mom if we could get another one. Nikki, my daughter, called the SVX the Zoombaru.

Dave, I would have really enjoyed seeing you again but fate has never been much on my side when it came to the SVX.

Hope all have a great time.

Steve