The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   SubbyScents (Mother's Day is May 8th!) (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25651)

SUBBYRU89 04-19-2005 08:36 AM

SubbyScents

SubbyScents!

I've been doing this at the XT6 forum and I figured it's time to broaden my horizons. I put a link to the topic at the X site so I didn't have to redo everything.

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm sure you can PM Hocrest, Benebob, Huck369 and Subafreak for their opinions.

Thanks for taking the time..it is appreciated!

Smiles,
Melis

Supporting Benehoc Racing!

Electrophil 04-19-2005 08:54 AM

I'll endulge with a couple of those vaniller' cookie candles. The big ones.

The price is the same? $15 a piece? Any other charges like shipping?
Do you have a PayPal address? Are you sick of the questions? :D

SUBBYRU89 04-19-2005 09:12 AM

PM sent :O)

benebob 04-19-2005 09:32 AM

Don't need to pm me. THESE ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST SMELLING CANDLES you can buy. You're mother will love them. Best of all they are made from Soy so don't have the soot associated with normal wax candles nor do they have the harmful smoke either. They burn about the same rate so it is well worth the price. We currently have 4 in our house and I've been using them as Xmas and Easter presents to all the ladies in my life. :)

Electrophil 04-19-2005 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob
Don't need to pm me. THESE ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST SMELLING CANDLES you can buy. You're mother will love them. Best of all they are made from Soy so don't have the soot associated with normal wax candles nor do they have the harmful smoke either. They burn about the same rate so it is well worth the price. We currently have 4 in our house and I've been using them as Xmas and Easter presents to all the ladies in my life. :)

Gots me two of em on the way!! :p

Landshark 04-19-2005 12:31 PM

i want the "burning transmission fluid" scent. :)

huck369 04-19-2005 01:10 PM

I concur, these are a really good line of candles.....everyone should get thier mother (or mother of your children)one :)

Hocrest 04-20-2005 10:41 AM

The ladies at work love them... Next week is Secretary's Day, I'll be talking to you about getting a bunch of votives... or maybe a few jars...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
The price is the same? $15 a piece? Any other charges like shipping?

I'm sure she answered through PM but for others. The Jars are $15, the votives are $2. She can fit up to 4 Jars into one of the 2-3 day Flat Rate USPS boxes for less than $8. For other qty's she'll work with you to find the cheapest shipping.

Electrophil 04-20-2005 10:50 AM

What is a "votive"? Is that one of those small candles?

shelfy 04-20-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
What is a "votive"? Is that one of those small candles?

yes. and they're not just for praying anymore. :D

Electrophil 04-20-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfy
yes. and they're not just for praying anymore. :D

Don't tell me it's in a tray underneath the couch. Uh oh! :D

SUBBYRU89 04-24-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hocrest
I'm sure she answered through PM but for others. The Jars are $15, the votives are $2. She can fit up to 4 Jars into one of the 2-3 day Flat Rate USPS boxes for less than $8. For other qty's she'll work with you to find the cheapest shipping.

I always give the cheapest quotes, but if a certain shipping co. is preferred I go with personal choice. As soon as order is placed I ship as quickly as possible.

Electrophil recieved his and seems quite pleased.

Smiles,
Melis

Supporting Benehoc Racing.

Electrophil 04-25-2005 01:42 AM

I am extremely pleased with my candles. :) My wife usually buys the vanilla cookie candles from this Bed and Bath place, and I think she pays like $23 a piece for them.

These that I bought from SUBYRU89 are stronger scented, less expensive, and lasts just as long. Overall this is a better candle. Has that double wick thing going for it too. I think that may be why the scent is stronger. :)

SUBBYRU89 04-25-2005 07:45 AM

I've got a few people from the other boards who ordered and are quite happy. Dare I say 13 more days until sweet mom is ganna be hoping that her children appreciate all that she has done or the mother/mother-to-be of your children will be expecting something wonderful (that she didn't have to leave catalog clippings around to hint with). We can't all afford that 6 karat Harry Winston, so to keep in budget and still show "how much you care" nothing beats a great smelling, healthy candle

*I do charge actual shipping and a USPS flat rate box can hold 4 16oz. jars at a cost of around $8 for shipping. They also make great gifts for Bdays, bridal showers, baby showers...practically anything you set your mind to. Come on! You won't regret it (and if you are sceptical about the product or my intentions) Please feel free to ask the other members how they feel and you can check my feedback on eBay

Candle of the month is: Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper, sounds weird, but has a very orangey scent.

Hocrest 08-01-2005 10:00 PM

I'm going to be needing another jar... any suggestions?