The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   very O/T!! but some new pics! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6459)

SHISVX 10-15-2002 11:04 AM

very O/T!! but some new pics!

my best friend got married on sat...my step brother got into a pretty heavy accident on fri....there are pics in my locker. if anyone is interested in seeing more of either...i got plenty

my digital holds 250 pics! muhahahahaha more than i need, but i like it...i like it a lot...;)

Kelli

ps, hey Mark, i have those pictures you asked for special;) ;)

$VX 10-15-2002 11:06 AM

Is your step bro okay? Hope so. But man, I'm glad that car is dead. Riced out civics suck. Telll him to get an SVX now. :D

- Ca$h

PS: Actually... seeing what he did to the civic, don't tell him about SVXs. :)

SHISVX 10-15-2002 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by $VX
Is your step bro okay? Hope so. But man, I'm glad that car is dead. Riced out civics suck. Telll him to get an SVX now. :D

- Ca$h

PS: Actually... seeing what he did to the civic, don't tell him about SVXs. :)

actually, you should hear what he thinks about moneypit neons:rolleyes:

he is okay, aside from the hundreds of sutures...he will be fine..

his seatbelt didn't hold him so he smacked his head on the windshield:( i have pics where you can still see his hair in the glass:(

Kelli

$VX 10-15-2002 11:30 AM

Ouch. That sucks. Certainly isn't any way to get a-head in life. Looks like he avoided death just by a hair. As for neons, whatever. If he'd like to think that civics are faster, it just shows that he's ignorant and very headstrong.

- Ca$h

PS: Type R badges add 10 hp! :D

SHISVX 10-15-2002 11:34 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by $VX
If he'd like to think that civics are faster, it just shows that he's ignorant and very headstrong.

- Ca$h

i never said he thought that a civic was faster...but if you can do all that stuff to a neon to make it faster...my guess is that you can do things to a civic too....

$VX 10-15-2002 01:21 PM

(sposed to be funny ;P )

Shadow248 10-15-2002 08:58 PM

IT NEVER ENDS!!!! BLAH!!!

Sorry to hear about the accident Kelli. Haven't heard from you in awhile! Feel free to say hi or something!

SHISVX 10-16-2002 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shadow248
IT NEVER ENDS!!!! BLAH!!!

Sorry to hear about the accident Kelli. Haven't heard from you in awhile! Feel free to say hi or something!

HIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!

lost your cell #...pm me with it....a friend of mine and me are going to mother's in Easton this weekend, i am going to have my svx...on friday we are either going to Planet Trog or Dorney..we haven't decided...we should meet up!

Kelli

Pure_Insanity8 10-16-2002 01:17 PM

AHHH!

Jeez, that looks like it was a pretty nasty accident. How did it happen? I thought (ignorant as I am) that it was an accident in an SVX... or even worse, in your SVX... and my heart skipped a beat! Glad no one got badly hurt.

SHISVX 10-16-2002 02:07 PM

Re: AHHH!

Quote:

Originally posted by Pure_Insanity8
Jeez, that looks like it was a pretty nasty accident. How did it happen? I thought (ignorant as I am) that it was an accident in an SVX... or even worse, in your SVX... and my heart skipped a beat! Glad no one got badly hurt.
sorry for the heart skipping action. my stepbrother and another driver were driving down the street in the rain and another car in the oposite direction was driving down the middle of the road. both he and the driver behind him went off the road. he hit a telephone pole and she hit a tree. they didn't hit each other. my stepbrother got a full description of the car and the driver so hopefully the cops nailed him.. unlikely though.. :(

Kelli

Shadow248 10-16-2002 08:28 PM

Well i tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full or something. i will try again tomorrow.