The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX Commuter?? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2158)

Aredubjay 12-07-2001 10:40 AM

SVX Commuter??

Anybody seen John (svx_commuter)? He seems to have disappeared. He doesn't allow e-mail in his profile. Does anyone have his addy? It's too strange for him to just "drop off" like that.

wawazat?? 12-07-2001 11:27 AM

What a good mother hen you are!!!

I've got his e-mail address at my office Randy. I'll send him a note later today when I get back.

Aredubjay 12-07-2001 01:07 PM

Re: What a good mother hen you are!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??
I've got his e-mail address at my office Randy. I'll send him a note later today when I get back.
Thanks "wawa" -- I hate it when members just disappear without a trace. Let him know I'm concerned. Not that he'd care, but, I'm concerned all the same.

wawazat?? 12-07-2001 02:45 PM

Randy

e-mail sent awaiting reply from svx_commuter

Aredubjay 12-07-2001 02:46 PM

Re: Randy

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??
e-mail sent awaiting reply from svx_commuter
Thank you. I appreciate it.

svx_commuter 12-07-2001 06:07 PM

RJ I am okay. Your concern is greatly appreciated.
I am okay. I am okay. Sorry to cause you worry and thank you for caring.

I have been very busy with work lately and my home. I have had sometime to work on my car. Measured the tranny pressure and also helped another member install KONI struts in his car. After all, I have done the strut change a few times. I was waiting to get the post together for this but I haven't had much time.

RJ did you get your tranny fixed?

Aredubjay 12-07-2001 07:42 PM

John! Good to know you're okay. Go back to being busy now. My concerns have been quelled.

I still haven't taken the car in yet. Like I said, they seem to want to keep it forever each time I take it in. This causes me lots of stress as well as separation anxiety. I've picked up the phone a couple of times to make the appointment and thought to myself, "the last time they had the damned thing for 24 Days!" I'm going to call next week though. :( Thanks for asking, and glad to know you're OK. Now, get back to work, maggot! :D

svx_commuter 12-07-2001 08:38 PM

Is the word MAGGOT used as term on endearment or is this "Name Calling" what I deserve due to lack of activity on the board.?

Currently I have to question the status of my life when the SVX members are more concerned and caring about my well being than immediate domestic co-habitators.

Aredubjay 12-08-2001 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by svx_commuter
Is the word MAGGOT used as term on endearment or is this "Name Calling" what I deserve due to lack of activity on the board.?

Currently I have to question the status of my life when the SVX members are more concerned and caring about my well being than immediate domestic co-habitators.

Sorry, not "name calling." It's kinda what we use at the office for fun. After I had my accident and I was lying in the hospital bed with my kneecap held together with wires, one of my co-workers came in and said, "get to work, Maggot." We use it around the office a lot at "inappropriate" times. I guess you could call it a term of "endearment." Good to know you're just busy and haven't just disappeared. Enjoy the holidays!