The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Southwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Dallas Texas Has Arrived!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3329)

01kickerlaidsvx 03-26-2002 10:10 AM

Dallas Texas Has Arrived!!!

YYYOOOOO!!!MY NAME IS LEONEL"RICO" RINCON AND I OWN ONE OF THE CLEANEST,MEANEST,SWEETES SVX'S IN TEXAS IF NOT THE U.S ALL TOGETHER....MY CREW AND I WILL MAKE IT OUT TO THE 1ST 10TH ANNUAL SVX MEET OUT IN INDIANA IN JULY SO I HOPE TO SEE ALL MY FELLOW SVX-RS OUT THERE THAT WEEKEND!!I'LL HAVE PICS UP FOR YOU TO SCOPE !! HOLLA....AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELVES OUT THERE!!!!

Aredubjay 03-26-2002 01:13 PM

Re: Dallas Texas Has Arrived!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by 01kickerlaidsvx
YYYOOOOO!!!MY NAME IS LEONEL"RICO" RINCON AND I OWN ONE OF THE CLEANEST,MEANEST,SWEETES SVX'S IN TEXAS IF NOT THE U.S ALL TOGETHER....MY CREW AND I WILL MAKE IT OUT TO THE 1ST 10TH ANNUAL SVX MEET OUT IN INDIANA IN JULY SO I HOPE TO SEE ALL MY FELLOW SVX-RS OUT THERE THAT WEEKEND!!I'LL HAVE PICS UP FOR YOU TO SCOPE !! HOLLA....AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELVES OUT THERE!!!!
All I gotta say, pod-nuh, is, you better not let SMOKE-SVX hear you say that. :D

smoke_svx 03-27-2002 08:16 PM

I heard that!!

I did own the sweetest and rare looking SVX around. But sad to say my car hit a wall on the highway going 90. :(

the car should be a total loss, but I am persistent in fixing her. The motor is fine and will be pulled and sold on ebay soon for very little money.

Anyone else want some parts from the engine, or tranny? Its a level 10. ;)

SVX

01kickerlaidsvx 03-27-2002 09:25 PM

it's a DALLAS tx thang !!

whats up aredubjay ?me and smoke_svx are cool!! actually i was speaking to him today about my post when he told he put one up a while back, but his was never hotter than mine he had the best tranny(bullet-proof) cause of the extent of the customization too that drivetrain but w/ my royal purple alone I was killin'm( not smoke_svx,cause we never raced)..me and smoke are like the two svx'rs out here that are serious about ours and what we say!! and new too texas...but I'm going to help him get it together as much as possible...I'l holla at you guys, take it light!!!

Aredubjay 03-27-2002 10:13 PM

Re: I heard that!!

Quote:

Originally posted by smoke_svx
I did own the sweetest and rare looking SVX around. But sad to say my car hit a wall on the highway going 90. :(

the car should be a total loss, but I am persistent in fixing her. The motor is fine and will be pulled and sold on ebay soon for very little money.

SVX

Damn, Smoker! I hate to hear that. Did you do this before you repainted it black from . . . that other color? :)

Anyhoo. Good to know YOU are still around.

svxter 03-28-2002 02:20 PM

Re: I heard that!!

Quote:

Originally posted by smoke_svx

SVX

Sorry to hear of your wipe-out. But, just out of curiosity, what are you looking to get for the tranny?

smoke_svx 04-03-2002 10:46 PM

tranny

i've decided not to sell the tranny and put it in anothing SVX that I will keep a "original car" and use this SVX to make a motor swap car since making power from the Flat 6 is a futile move considering the price vs performance gain.

smoke_svx 04-20-2002 02:03 AM

update on motor swap

car has been pulled (Frame damage)

Tube Frame being welded for engine bay carriage.

351 Ford motorr with est 320 at the wheels on just motor ordered.

Projected 2 month completion with T56 tranny 6 speed swap.

Keeping the stock rear dif with upgraded cooling.

more on the way as I strip my SVX down from the wrecked mess.
(I refuse to total her out!!)

SVteXas 05-01-2002 05:04 PM

Just found out about this site today! Didn't think there were any SVX's in DFW...haven't seen one yet:(

smoke_svx 05-12-2002 03:48 PM

DFW SVXers

all the DFW SVX's meet up on the Third sunday of every month at Logan's Roadhouse in Dallas.

I will post up more info if you want to come sometime, or you can contact my performance shop @ 817-514-0979

we also have Subaru meets every week here.
my shop is located down the street from the North Richland Hills Hooters location, (HWY 26)

smoke_svx