The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Great Site! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=401)

sbkim 05-11-2001 07:53 AM

Great Site!

I am done with Yahoo Club! Glad to see same people are on this forum!

Aredubjay 05-11-2001 08:01 AM

. . . and glad to have you here! Perhaps you can have some influence on the "evil KuoH3." :D

Anyhoo, welcome! Nice to have another familiar "face."

sbkim 05-11-2001 08:09 AM

Aredubjay,

SO you are the MASTER mind behind this wonderful forum? :)

I will have a lengthy discussion with that stubborn foo' -- I don't have the background but is he not wanting to join this forum???

Aredubjay 05-11-2001 08:14 AM

I think he joined . . . peeked in . . . and left. Haven't really heard "why" he has not stopped by. I, personally, have not been back to Yahoo for around a month.

As for "mastermind," no. I was merely the "Promoter." "Vidar" and "Sith" are the real heroes of this site. They have done a magnificent job of catering to us SVX Junkies. Probably because they are Junkies themselves. That's the great thing about this forum, it has been created for SVXers BY SVXers. While you're here, you might join the discussion on the "Formalized Club" thread. We'd appreciate any input. Again, welcome aboard.

halistan 05-11-2001 10:19 AM

I don't think Kuo has anything against this site, i just think prefers the format of the yahoo site. It lets you see the most recent posts from all threads very easily. I know that he uses the search function very often over here though. Again, let me take this time to say how much i love these new colors. So much easier on these poor color blind eyes of mine (that last color scheme was REALLY hard for me to see) THANKS :-)

~Ray

sbkim 05-11-2001 12:28 PM

I can't belive Kuo prefers Yahoo over this format. Is he on drugs??? I think he just needs someone to knock some sense into him. I kindly volunteer.

Aredubjay 05-11-2001 12:51 PM

<<(that last color scheme was REALLY hard for me to see) THANKS :-) >>

I would never have guessed. :D So, what was for lunch today? :D :D :D

<<It lets you see the most recent posts from all threads very easily. >>

That's because, as in "Highlander," "There can be only one." :D (With different headings :rolleyes:)

<<I can't belive Kuo prefers Yahoo over this format. Is he on drugs???>>

You probably know him better than we do. :D You tell us:cool:

<<I think he just needs someone to knock some sense into him. I kindly volunteer.>>

Make it so, Number 1. :eek: I mean, hell, the smilies alone are worth the price of admission.:)

svxxx26 05-11-2001 12:55 PM

<<I can't belive Kuo prefers Yahoo over this format. Is he on drugs??? I think he just needs someone to knock some sense into him. I kindly volunteer.>>

Check out Kuo's recent posts - he says he won't switch until we start using the Yahoo format! (Uhhh, gee Kuo - why didn't we tink a dat?).
Let us know how your "volunteer work" goes ;)

Aredubjay 05-11-2001 01:01 PM

<<Check out Kuo's recent posts - he says he won't switch until we start using the Yahoo format!>>

If he thinks we're going to make every post take you back to the first forty messages when you click it, just to please him, he's got another think coming. :D

Oh, as far as "checking it out" . . . I DON'T Yahoo.