The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If I won the lottery,,, (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30596)

legacy852 01-01-2006 08:20 PM

If I won the lottery,,,

This is going to sound pretty goofy but I wonder if I put down say $200,000,000.00 to Subaru and told them to start production of the SVX again but slightly revised would they do it? Considering since I laid out 200 million, of course some of the profits would have to go back into my pocket. I don't know if it would even be worth it to them.....

Landshark 01-01-2006 08:54 PM

if i won the lottery, i'd buy up all the SVX's i could find, then crush them and use the metal to build a giant robot that i would send to destroy people who make stupid threads.

yeah, that would be cool.

Ricochet 01-02-2006 12:02 AM

^lmfao........

SilverSpear 01-02-2006 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
if i won the lottery, i'd buy up all the SVX's i could find, then crush them and use the metal to build a giant robot that i would send to destroy people who make stupid threads.

hahahahahahahaaaaaa that is so funny :D :D You know what would I do? I'd buy all Legacy's I can find, crush them and use the metal to build that same robot and send it to destroy you in revenge for crushing those rare SVX's :D :p :p

Seraph 01-02-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legacy852
This is going to sound pretty goofy but I wonder if I put down say $200,000,000.00 to Subaru and told them to start production of the SVX again but slightly revised would they do it? Considering since I laid out 200 million, of course some of the profits would have to go back into my pocket. I don't know if it would even be worth it to them.....

Perhaps. Most likely not. 200M is somewhat of a small figure in the eye of FHI considering they also own other things amongst Subaru. Remember, Subaru is trying to change their image.

But if SOA/FHI is reading this crap a little advise for you people: STOP MAKING CAR THAT EVERYONE MADE. MAKE SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT. Give us B11S and the 2 door hybrid concepts. B11S is ugly but sellable. And that 2 door hybrid will sell like hot cakes to the AWD Subaru Fans. SVX came in late when sports coupes are dying. Now the B9 is going to be just like the SVX. Too late for the market. SPEND some money on MARKET RESEARCH!!! Try to figure out what people want. NOT WHAT PEOPLE WANTED.

Sorry. Had to let lt out.

Pure_Insanity8 01-02-2006 01:31 AM

Quote:

A giant robot would be pretty sweet... but at least built it out of Imprezas (or Foresters). You're starting to sound like you don't still love the SVX.;)

I still think you're pretty funny, though. I'll never forget my mental image of you whipping a Zippo and cracking Rob in the back of the head... if you recall that (very old) thread.:D

P.S. You need to pick up another SVX... or 928. C'mon, Solar came back!;)

Landshark 01-02-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure_Insanity8
A giant robot would be pretty sweet... but at least built it out of Imprezas (or Foresters). You're starting to sound like you don't still love the SVX.;)

it was just a joke - your SVX's are safe, i'm really not going to go forward with the robot plan.

Quote:

I still think you're pretty funny, though. I'll never forget my mental image of you whipping a Zippo and cracking Rob in the back of the head... if you recall that (very old) thread.:D
wow, forgot about that - his anti-smoking rant, right? :D

Quote:

P.S. You need to pick up another SVX... or 928. C'mon, Solar came back!;)
i'd love another SVX or 928, but i just don't have time. maybe someday....

TomsSVX 01-02-2006 09:55 AM

Built twin turbo H-6 with 6 speed. Stiffer suspension, less driveline slop, better, more exotic styling. Thats all I wanted

Tom

n00b on demand 01-02-2006 10:23 AM

a 1988 porsche 911

TomsSVX 01-02-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POWER on demand
a 1988 porsche 911

If you won the lottery, not if you stole someone's purse...:D :D

Tom

Electrophil 01-02-2006 01:49 PM

Quote:

:D :D I'm cracking up :D :D

immortal_suby 01-02-2006 05:01 PM

11 posts and no 2 chicks at the same time?
you guys are slipping.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...g/lawrence.gif

YellowBird 01-02-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby
11 posts and no 2 chicks at the same time?
you guys are slipping.

?????? ??????

What's that suppose to mean?

immortal_suby 01-02-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBird
?????? ??????

What's that suppose to mean?

just an obscure movie reference. :)

Earthworm 01-02-2006 05:38 PM

...if you call Office Space an obscure movie :D