The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dinner?? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37634)

Hocrest 02-24-2007 12:49 PM

Dinner??

I was working at my sister's Cafe' last night, and we briefly discussed dinner on Saturday night for the meet.

Is anyone interested in going there Saturday night?? Do we want to have a certain menu? Or just open it to the normal menu with a few dinner specials???

She will be open for her normal dinner hours on Friday night, and is willing to open up for us on Saturday. Just need to know what everyone is interested in.

Manarius 02-24-2007 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hocrest
I was working at my sister's Cafe' last night, and we briefly discussed dinner on Saturday night for the meet.

Is anyone interested in going there Saturday night?? Do we want to have a certain menu? Or just open it to the normal menu with a few dinner specials???

She will be open for her normal dinner hours on Friday night, and is willing to open up for us on Saturday. Just need to know what everyone is interested in.

You should come up to Carlisle on the 18th of March...a lot of local Subaru guys are getting together at Red Robin...

subeman90 02-24-2007 02:58 PM

ummm wow what a great thread jack. :rolleyes:

I was wondering about dinner too after I had left....Interested as usual!

As always folks his sister is a Subaru owner too and even left us use her garage to do a tranny swap on an SVX! Support subaru friendly people!

(should have stayed for dinner on friday night...would have been more productive) ;)

Interested saturday night dinner list starts here!

1. subeman90

SVXRide 02-24-2007 06:24 PM

Dave,
Why are we even discussing this...it should be a given that we do dinner at your sister's cafe!!!:cool: :cool: :D
-Bill

svxxx26 02-24-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide
Dave,
Why are we even discussing this...it should be a given that we do dinner at your sister's cafe!!!:cool: :cool: :D
-Bill

I thought it was a given too - of course I'm interested :D

ensteele 02-24-2007 07:44 PM

Sounds good to me as well. :)

TomsSVX 02-25-2007 10:44 PM

I'm in... great food last time we were there

Tom

wawazat?? 03-19-2007 06:28 PM

I thought it was a given as well Dave.

shotgunslade 03-19-2007 07:34 PM

Sign me up

LarryIII 03-20-2007 06:10 AM

Rosie and I will be there.

benebob 03-21-2007 07:49 AM

Evie, Angie and I are in unless Angie bails. You won't get a finer meal in the area everyone! She's normally closed on Saturdays so give her a little respect and if you are gonna go to dinner with the group please give a little advanced notice. You'll get a better choice of food and she'll have a better idea of how many servers to have on hand so they aren't overwelmed!

SVXRide 03-21-2007 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob
Evie, Angie and I are in unless Angie bails. You won't get a finer meal in the area everyone! She's normally closed on Saturdays so give her a little respect and if you are gonna go to dinner with the group please give a little advanced notice. You'll get a better choice of food and she'll have a better idea of how many servers to have on hand so they aren't overwelmed!

Honestly, is there any reason we're not just locking this down? It's a great place with great food at a very reasonable price. My vote is that we end this discussion and agree that we're having dinner there:cool:
-Bill

benebob 03-21-2007 08:54 AM

Quote:

Honestly, is there any reason we're not just locking this down? It's a great place with great food at a very reasonable price. My vote is that we end this discussion and agree that we're having dinner there:cool:
-Bill

We are having dinner there Bill (or at least some of us are). Dave is just trying to see what people want as far as menu and numbers are.;)

Hocrest 03-21-2007 08:54 AM

Quote:

-Bill

Thank you all for the support so far. It's locked, she'll be open for us:) But like Ben mentioned, it will be of benefit if she knows whether to plan for 20 people or 50?? Either way, I'm sure all will have a great meal, but it would probably be better for everyone if we have some estimates.

And remember she's a Subaru owner and a sponsor of Benehoc Racing :D ;)

SVXRide 03-21-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hocrest
Thank you all for the support so far. It's locked, she'll be open for us:) But like Ben mentioned, it will be of benefit if she knows whether to plan for 20 people or 50?? Either way, I'm sure all will have a great meal, but it would probably be better for everyone if we have some estimates.

And remember she's a Subaru owner and a sponsor of Benehoc Racing :D ;)

Great! I'm definitely there! I think she had salmon on the menu last year?
-Bill