The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Very Important info on Edknot (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37591)

svxaddict 02-21-2007 02:20 PM

Very Important info on Edknot

My friend knows this guy! He is not legit he has like 6 parts cars and 3 engines are blown.. the fwd trans he sold on ebay.. is useless. and the lostest mileage svx he has is truely 110k the laguna ble svx has 225k plus. pearl white 150 k i believe.. theres alot more

Budfreak 02-21-2007 02:40 PM

This is good info. to know. Try to get every bit of info. you can on edknot and Vlad as I know for fact they are associated and put it up for all to see. How will we ever get rid of this vineland crew?:confused::mad:

svxfiles 02-21-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budfreak
How will we ever get rid of this vineland crew?:confused::mad:

Road trip?!

DarknessofDeath 02-21-2007 04:58 PM

hack job ~

Budfreak 02-21-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles
Road trip?!

Count me in.:cool:

RSVX 02-21-2007 06:53 PM

Tread lightly... ALL of you.

Beav 02-21-2007 08:42 PM

edknot? As in E.D. Knot? As in call Bob Dole?

sicksubie 02-22-2007 08:18 AM

My friend sent edknot a message on ebay asking him why he was ripping people off and here is the brilliant and articulate response that he got:

edknot( 461)
Positive feedback: 97.3%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Subaru SVX OEM Complete engine with low milage ONLY 71K ( 190083933738)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
edknot is the seller.

I'm sorry to tell you but you are the one who screwing yourself. if you dont know how to handle problems on ebay you can take a course called ebay101 for idiots or you can just open a claim against your mother for giving you a birth. I am a serious ebay seller and do my business the professional way. my almoust perfect Feedback Score says it all. let me know if you have any other questions.

It was "almoust" exactly what we expected as a response. Now if you will excuse me I have to go file a complaint against my mother for "giving me a birth":confused:

svxaddict 02-22-2007 08:38 AM

wawewowo!!

it is Edward knot, Daniel knot and Vladimir Berzin aka vlad... 3 friends in biz.. i have there new address they have a garage with about 6-7 svx's. i have there phone numbers too if needed i have daniels cell and vladimir's home phone. anything else.

ensteele 02-22-2007 10:30 AM

Why on earth does he have such a high feedback score? :eek: :eek: Doesn't anybody give him negative feedback? :mad: :mad:

svxaddict 02-22-2007 01:45 PM

more info...

i used to be friends with him til he set me up for a lil over 1000.00 bucks..
he used to sell parts for his uncles biz in mintola nj now that he closed down... out of biz... he started dealing with mr vladimir berzin.. edward knot is a nice and legit guy but his younger brother daniel is a scumbag. Vladimir berzin is also the person that u dont wanna deal with he will rob u blind.
ed and dan used to sell ipods. they would buy lots and sell them by piece. i have there home address and i have vlads too. i have known ed and dan for like a year. i have known vlad for like 6 years at least.
Edward has really nothing to do with this.. the account is only in his name. and vlad rips him off. but he dont see that.

TomsSVX 02-23-2007 07:29 AM

the pitty party can take a seat outside.... it is plain and simple. I don't care how much you need a part... don't buy it from them

Tom

RSVX 02-23-2007 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxaddict
Edward has really nothing to do with this.. the account is only in his name. and vlad rips him off. but he dont see that.

Edward has EVERYTHING to do with it as long as he allows Vlad et. all use his account.

Thats like me saying, "Yes Officer, I knew he was going to kill him, but all I did was lend him the gun..."

lhopp77 02-23-2007 11:06 AM

Miles

Also allowing the mileage and condition to misrepresented is the same as doing it yourself. I always doubted that the miles were even near correct. Why would anyone part out some many supposed low mileage cars with good motors and trannys????? :rolleyes:

Lee

ensteele 02-23-2007 06:30 PM

Plain and simple - DON'T DEAL WITH THESE GUYS !!!!! :mad: :mad: