The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wow that took me long enough.... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=906)

nvrmore100 07-17-2001 12:12 PM

Wow that took me long enough....

All this time scouring the site looking for new additions....and yet all this time there was this "view new posts" button. :D

Ooops,
Ryan

oneothefewproud 07-17-2001 12:52 PM

Ryan,

It only appears there after you post 177 posts. Since you have posted 178 now you can see the option.

hahahahaha

I just found it also. It jsut didnt take as long.
Wayne

Aredubjay 07-17-2001 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oneothefewproud
Ryan,

It only appears there after you post 177 posts. Since you have posted 178 now you can see the option.

hahahahaha

I just found it also. It jsut didnt take as long.
Wayne

Well, I've really got to hand it to you guys. You must've really enjoyed hanging out at this forum if you were willing to navigate it without the "view new posts" option. Admin, give these guys a purple heart! :D

oneothefewproud 07-17-2001 01:26 PM

AreDub,

Wow a purple heart. I didnt even get one of those in the Corps. Felt like shooting myslef acouple of times.

Thanx.

PS the wiring upgrade did the trick. Thanx for the help

Aredubjay 07-17-2001 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oneothefewproud
AreDub,

Wow a purple heart. I didnt even get one of those in the Corps. Felt like shooting myslef acouple of times.

Thanx.

PS the wiring upgrade did the trick. Thanx for the help

Glad things worked out with the wiring. Did you get the other battery ground secured? If not, make sure you do, or you'll end up with more "gremlins."

I thought about shooting myself a few times too -- but, I've never been in the military. :D

nvrmore100 07-17-2001 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Well, I've really got to hand it to you guys. You must've really enjoyed hanging out at this forum if you were willing to navigate it without the "view new posts" option. Admin, give these guys a purple heart! :D

Hahahaha,

Can I get one of those veteran license plates? Maybe then I could get that ALCYONE plate I've be hankering for. :D

Ryan

oneothefewproud 07-17-2001 02:47 PM

Sorry Ryan,

You cant. Plus they only have 6 digits.

I was going to get one SCVSVX. Which is Santa Clarita Valley SVX. Thats where I live.

Wayne

SVXphile 07-17-2001 10:11 PM

Hehehe....funny guy

<Well, I've really got to hand it to you guys. You must've really enjoyed hanging out at this forum if you were willing to navigate it without the "view new posts" option. Admin, give these guys a purple heart!>

Add me to the purple heart crowd; I didn't know about it either. In fact there is a BUNCH of icon-like thingys and terms I haven't got the faintest idea about ...tags for example. And you laughed as I banged my way around here in the dark....hehehe...nice guy!:D

Aredubjay 07-17-2001 10:27 PM

Re: Hehehe....funny guy

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXphile
Add me to the purple heart crowd; I didn't know about it either. In fact there is a BUNCH of icon-like thingys and terms I haven't got the faintest idea about ...tags for example. And you laughed as I banged my way around here in the dark....hehehe...nice guy!:D
I don't think so. I even wrote a "how to" for you which included the use of the "view new posts" button. You get a "purple dinosaur" award because it's back to Network kindy-garden for you! :D I love you, you love me, we're a happy fam-uh-lee . . . Sing along Jerry! I haven't done a "song implant" in a long time. ('n' buttons 'n' bows). :D:D:D

Seraph 07-17-2001 10:33 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!! I hate that purple blob! What is that button that you people are talking about? I am looking for that button and I am not getting it. I know the link that says read first post and all the flags and envelope symbols. Randy, if you give me a purple blob, I will have to give you a yellow SVX without "passive" AWS.
Lwin :)

Aredubjay 07-17-2001 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraphim
NO!!!!!!!!!! I hate that purple blob! What is that button that you people are talking about? I am looking for that button and I am not getting it. I know the link that says read first post and all the flags and envelope symbols. Randy, if you give me a purple blob, I will have to give you a yellow SVX without "passive" AWS.
Lwin :)

You're asking me to help you out by directing you to a helpful feature . . . and than you insult me? HA! La la la, la la la, la la la la la la la -- with a great big . . . . . . .

Seraph 07-17-2001 11:37 PM

Quote:

You're asking me to help you out by directing you to a helpful feature . . . and than you insult me? HA! La la la, la la la, la la la la la la la -- with a great big . . . . . . .

great big . . . . . . yellow SVX with dual hood scoop and weather stripping?

ok... back to serious post. Sorry about the yellow SVX. What is the button you guys are talking about? I think I have been throught all of the buttons but... still... I have not found that button

Lwin
:p

nvrmore100 07-17-2001 11:43 PM

If you go the main page for the forums....

in the top right where is says a little greeting....it looks like this....

Welcome back nvrmore100.
You last visited: 07-17-2001 11:14 PM.
The time now is 11:40 PM. View new posts. <---- Right there is the link...not a button
Welcome to our newest member, uconnscott.

Ryan

SVXphile 07-18-2001 12:04 PM

Instruction sheet...

< I even wrote a "how to" for you>

You did?:confused:

Oh, THAT one! Heheheh...well, lets see....how can I say this diplomatically...ah...it hasn't come back from the translator's yet! You see, you wrote it in techno-ese and I have to have it explained in lowest common denominator form. ..something I seem to share with other notables on this site...

"See the little thing that looks like an envelope boys and girls?" "Oh yes, we see Uncle Aredub!":rolleyes:

svxxx26 07-18-2001 12:49 PM

Re: Re: Hehehe....funny guy

Quote:

I love you, you love me, we're a happy fam-uh-lee . . . Sing along Jerry! I haven't done a "song implant" in a long time. ('n' buttons 'n' bows). :D:D:D

You cruel, evil man . . . my brain is still smoking from the last implant - what was it? Let's see . . . NO!! MUST NOT THINK!! MUST NOT REMEMBER!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: