The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PhotoMontage (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2847)

wasions 02-21-2002 01:36 AM

PhotoMontage

Just put a way cool SVX Photo Montage in my locker. (Like the compound photo puzzles.) Be sure to look at it from across the room. ;) :cool:

amuse 02-21-2002 05:44 AM

Hi Steve,

Way cool indeed. I've tried to that before without success... what software did you use?

Cheers,
Pete.

wasions 02-21-2002 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by amuse
Hi Steve,

Way cool indeed. I've tried to that before without success... what software did you use?

Cheers,
Pete.

ArcSoft photo Fun House. It came with my Lexmark Z51. I had to crop the pic using Irfanview. MGI Photo Suite 8.0, which I got with the camera, is rather cumbersome. I couldn't find anything in MSWorks that would do anything at all. It took a couple of hours to figure out, but I'm kinda stupid about this stuff yet. What product do you have?

Green1995SVX 02-21-2002 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions

ArcSoft photo Fun House. It came with my Lexmark Z51. I had to crop the pic using Irfanview. MGI Photo Suite 8.0, which I got with the camera, is rather cumbersome. I couldn't find anything in MSWorks that would do anything at all. It took a couple of hours to figure out, but I'm kinda stupid about this stuff yet. What product do you have?

That is REALLY cool! I'm impressed!

-Mike

wasions 02-21-2002 12:54 PM

Added Aredub's car, from Autofest. The hood's up.
These things print well, too.

Happy 'Day 16', Randy. Cheer up.

Aredubjay 02-21-2002 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions
Added Aredub's car, from Autofest. The hood's up.
These things print well, too.

Happy 'Day 16', Randy. Cheer up.

Thank you, Steve. That's really cool.

Sweet 16 and I haven't been kissed. I've been . . . oh, never mind, but, I haven't been kissed.:mad:

Green1995SVX 02-21-2002 04:39 PM

Is it possible to make one of those using little pictures of SVX's? that would be really cool!! ;)

-Mike

wasions 02-22-2002 12:04 AM

I do have lots of SVX pics, but so far, I haven't figured out how to add them to the media base. The pics for the montage come of the CD (not writable). I have seen some 'themed' montages. I'm not talented enough to figure out how to do it though.

SSSVX 02-22-2002 01:03 AM

Re: PhotoMontage

Hm, never thought you're a skinny one. :D

the pictures are awesome. can i borrow some of your pictures to show my friends? - since the color is like the same. (just kidding) i like to have my own pictures. admire for your long trip with the SVX - hope i have the chance to do that some times later - dirty SVX still looks very nice huh - i haven't got mine as dirty as yours :p

LarryIII 02-22-2002 03:13 PM

Steve,

Great photo montage. Reminds me of the front cover of the 2002 SVX calendar. You two guys are sure computer whizes.

Larry III

wasions 02-22-2002 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Steve,

Great photo montage. Reminds me of the front cover of the 2002 SVX calendar. You two guys are sure computer whizes.

Larry III

Haw! You fonnie!

As simple as that program was, it took me about three hours to get that one picture. Computer weazel is more like it.

Now Chris, on the other hand . . .