The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Now I have 2 parts cars?? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25892)

Electrophil 05-01-2005 07:13 PM

Now I have 2 parts cars??

3 Attachment(s)
Enter scene:

Light turns green. Pull out. 17 year old girl with a cell phone on opposite side wanting to turn left.

Is there any reason to finish?

I see it coming and get my SVX to a complete stop and whammo!! she doesn't quite make it to a complete stop. Just scrapped the top of my bumper, folded my hood in and sent my radiator into the timing belt cover. They cited her for failure to yield. Her dad shows up and it's obvious he's not a happy puppy.

I'm pretty sure they are going to total it. Now I will have 2 parts cars, and on the lookout for number 3.. Any silver anniversaries out there?

I took pictures, but the intense sun out here today washed them out. Nice camera, but it didn't adapt well. :o

Namaah 05-01-2005 07:27 PM

Im sorry...
If it were me I would be in on assault charges...
You are a better man then I...

MNYPNNY 05-01-2005 08:39 PM

Ouch!! Not fair, not fair.

n00b on demand 05-01-2005 08:44 PM

Damn another one bites the dust. :(

fl_svx 05-01-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
Enter scene:

Light turns green. Pull out. 17 year old girl with a cell phone on opposite side wanting to turn left.

Is there any reason to finish?

I see it coming and get my SVX to a complete stop and whammo!! she doesn't quite make it to a complete stop. Just scrapped the top of my bumper, folded my hood in and sent my radiator into the timing belt cover. They cited her for failure to yield. Her dad shows up and it's obvious he's not a happy puppy.

I'm pretty sure they are going to total it. Now I will have 2 parts cars, and on the lookout for number 3.. Any silver anniversaries out there?

I took pictures, but the intense sun out here today washed them out. Nice camera, but it didn't adapt well. :o

That makes me just sick, even with the quality of the photo's it is just plain sickening and you got hit by crappy looking Pontiac? Insult to injury.

I'd sue to have them fix it. This is not just a car, it's a legend..obtw, got any cools parts to sell, like the rear console ashtray? :eek:

ensteele 05-01-2005 10:07 PM

I would tell them that this is a collectors car. It needs to be fixed, not totaled. There are a few 93s around and if you want, I can try to find you one. I found Canuk one that he bought. :)

blacknite 05-01-2005 10:16 PM

Phil Don't Let Them Take The Car. Since You Have The Other Parts Car I Can Put It Together For You. Make Sure You Make A Deal With The Insurance Company. So They Will Pay You. And Still Keep The Car.... As Far As Getting It Together I Can Help You With It. The Only Thing O Would Be Able To Do I Paint It. But At Least We Will Save It, I You Still Will Make Some Money Out Of It!!!!!!! Or We Can Work Something Out!!!!...

Electrophil 05-01-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_svx
..obtw, got any cools parts to sell, like the rear console ashtray? :eek:

:D :D The poor thing hasn't even been pronounced dead yet! You Vulture!! :D :D

Electrophil 05-01-2005 10:39 PM

Thanks for the kinds words everyone.. It seems we are losing quite a few this year so far. :o A lot of accidents going around. :o

blacknite 05-01-2005 10:41 PM

Let's Save It Even If It's Consider Dead.

Electrophil 05-01-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
I would tell them that this is a collectors car. It needs to be fixed, not totaled. There are a few 93s around and if you want, I can try to find you one. I found Canuk one that he bought. :)

I'm calling the insurance company tomorrow morning. If they total it, I really would like to take you up on helping me find a 93. I followed the Canuk thread, and that poor guy was in Canada! You really hooked him up!! :)

I would really appreciate it. :)

Electrophil 05-01-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacknite
Let's Save It Even If It's Consider Dead.

Oh yeah! I'm keeping it regardless! :D Jeez! two part cars, and no running SVX's. I need to put me a trailer awning across the front of the house. Get me some coveralls and settle in!! Build me an outhouse or something and put license plates on it. :D

blacknite 05-01-2005 11:03 PM

YOU KNOW PHIL, WE SHOULD MAKE A TWIN ENGINE SVX. SUPER CHARGE, TWINTURBO WHY BOTHER. THE BEST OF THE BEST..... TWIN ENGINE SVX...230 +230=460 HOREPOWER..... COOL COOL COOL !!!!!!!!! I THINK YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT HAPPEND :eek: :eek: :eek:

Electrophil 05-01-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacknite
YOU KNOW PHIL, WE SHOULD MAKE A TWIN ENGINE SVX. SUPER CHARGE, TWINTURBO WHY BOTHER. THE BEST OF THE BEST..... TWIN ENGINE SVX...230 +230=460 HOREPOWER..... COOL COOL COOL !!!!!!!!! I THINK YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT HAPPEND :eek: :eek: :eek:

You are cracking me up. :D
:D :D I know you are way over on the west side, but could you bring me some of whatever you are on right now? :D :D

We could put one of the engines in the trunk, but then where would we put our clubs? :D :D

blacknite 05-01-2005 11:21 PM

WELL USING THE BOXER DESING FROM THE PORCHE WHERE ENGINE GOES ALMOST IN MIDDLE OF THE CAR ... MAYBE STICK IN THE PASSANGER SIDE AS A GOOD COMPANION... :cool: :cool: :cool: YOU ALREADY HAVE A 2 FRONT WHEEL DRIVE TRANNY. WE JUST NEED A SECOND FOR THE REAR.... I THINK MY BRAIN IS MELTING BETTER QUICK THINKING :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: