The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Philly sightings 2 in 2 days!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23936)

TomsSVX 01-20-2005 09:23 AM

Philly sightings 2 in 2 days!!!

I spotted the same svx on 2 different occations. Once on mon the 17th at the gas station at 12th and Vine. I saw the same SVX getting onto 13th on wed the 19th it was a green probly 94 i saw the front wheels spin when in the snow so it was probobly a FWD.

Also, i walk out of my dorm at Temple and find a 97 ebony sitting right in front of me. Didn't look to be modded at and all i could see is that the tints were insanley dark and the rear pass wheel was missing it's center cap. I left a note on it with my user name and the adress for the network.

I am not used to seeing SVX's as often as I have lately so i am excited very easily. I think i saw the same ebony a few times last year but never got a chance to leave a note. Anyway, if you are the owner of one of these two cars please i would like to hear from you.

Tom

StaceyVX 01-20-2005 11:32 PM

Hey! I own the black one and have already been signed up on this site. haha

It's actually a '92. You must have thought it was a '97 because I took the '92 grill off and have a '97 one on it. The tint is 15%. Makes it more mysterious. :D

The centercap is missing because I just got the tire replaced and the cap got left at the shop...(Have to get that this weekend.) And yes, you've definitely seen my car parked all around campus.

Thanks for the note although you gave me a heartattack thinking I got a ticket! ;)

n00b on demand 01-21-2005 05:37 AM

Wow a successful sighting for once! Glad to see we found out who it was :)

TomsSVX 01-21-2005 09:53 AM

I am guessing you are a student because i saw you last year. I had the red 94 that was seen parked around campus and now i am driving my ebony 94 5speed. Listen i would love to meet up with you and chat, i wish i got in touch with you before i held my last meet. Oh yeah, i wouldn't park in handicapped spaces if you are worried aout getting tickets. Also, later on like yesterday, i realized it was a 92 because it had the grey interior instead of the beige, all ebonies after 92 were beige interior only 92 i think were the grey. Anyway, I live in temple towers and am on this site all the time so if u wanna meet up and chat fora little while that would be really cool. well good luck at Temple, BTW what year are you in and what is your major?

Tom(glad to see another SVX at Temple):) :)

wynndi 01-21-2005 10:07 AM

I saw an ebony SVX tearing up the Walt Whitman Bridge last night at 6:30. At first, I only saw it from the back and thought "damn! that's a niiiiiice looking car" then it clicked *SVX*.

Mine has been off the road for a month. Soon I'LL be tearing up the local Philly roads again!

TomsSVX 01-21-2005 10:21 AM

unfortunately i had a night class last night so it wasn't me. Also if yo saw i would have been going over the Ben Franklin and you have seen nothing but steam comming out from the back of my car. Damn radiator hose blew out. Got it fixed on the side of the road and went home. Could have been StaceyVX though.

StaceyVX 01-25-2005 10:22 PM

>>>I saw an ebony SVX tearing up the Walt Whitman Bridge last night at 6:30. At first, I only saw it from the back and thought "damn! that's a niiiiiice looking car" then it clicked *SVX*.

THAT WAS ME AGAIN! I was on the way to my friend Sarah's house. Wow, that's ridiculous everyone is finding me.

TomsSVX 01-27-2005 05:36 PM

I thought they were just getting more familiar in Philly but it seems that i keep seing the same ones.

Tom

StaceyVX 02-01-2005 10:41 AM

If it's black in Philly with tinted windows and a DARE plate, it's me. I'm EVERYWHERE. haha

Seraph 02-01-2005 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StaceyVX
If it's black in Philly with tinted windows and a DARE plate, it's me. I'm EVERYWHERE. haha

STOP RUNNING AROUND :D :D hehehe.

TomsSVX 02-01-2005 12:37 PM

Seems like Stacey really gets around huh??;) ;) :D

Seraph 02-01-2005 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tomssvx
Seems like Stacey really gets around huh??;) ;) :D
I know. I have not seen her here in IL yet though.

curly2k3 02-01-2005 05:27 PM

I wish you would coem to MN and visit me:D

Seraph 02-01-2005 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by curly2k3
I wish you would coem to MN and visit me:D
who?

Earthworm 02-02-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph

who?

Why everyone of course! Maybe we need a MN meet.