The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good News..... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4307)

1994SubaruSVX 05-28-2002 04:14 PM

Good News.....

I found a way to get out of the tradeshow I was going to attend in Louisville.

This means that the wife and I will be coming to the 10th Anniversary Meet. I will probably not be able to stay Monday but I will definitely be there for the weekend and the bulk of the events.

Randy give me a call at the house tonight or leave me a PM so that I can find out what hotel you are staying at.

Hell Yes I will be there.......Can you believe it!!?? :D

Mr. Pockets 05-28-2002 04:38 PM

Leo, that is fantastic friggin' news! :D

Aredubjay 05-28-2002 05:03 PM

Leo, I can scarce contain my joy! :D That is not "good" news, that is fandamntastic news!!!

We'll be at the Homewood Suites. If I don't call you tonight, I'll call you this week. Funny thing, I just came across your number lying in my garage floor on a sticky note. I hadn't entered it into my PDA yet, so how's that for a "sign." :D

Mr. Pockets 05-28-2002 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
Leo, I can scarce contain my joy! :D That is not "good" news, that is fandamntastic news!!!

We'll be at the Homewood Suites. If I don't call you tonight, I'll call you this week. Funny thing, I just came across your number lying in my garage floor on a sticky note. I hadn't entered it into my PDA yet, so how's that for a "sign." :D

I thought the whole idea of a PDA was to eliminate the need for things like post-it notes and the like.

No, these aren't post-it notes all over my monitors! :D

wawazat?? 05-28-2002 06:38 PM

ALRIGHT!

That's AWESOME news Leo! I'm glad you were able to make the change. I'm really looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in July.

Todd

Ron Mummert 05-28-2002 08:44 PM

Re: Good News.....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
[B]I found a way to get out of the tradeshow I was going to attend in Louisville.

You quit your job!!?? Good show, Leo! That proves what an addiction the SVX has become. I look forward to meeting you.

Ron.

1994SubaruSVX 05-29-2002 08:29 AM

hold your horses ron.....

have not quit my job, just found a way out of the tradeshow.

i am going to have to drive in late friday night to be there saturday. we will stay sat. night and leave late sunday evening. i can not take off monday so i will miss that day. anyway it will be a tiring weekend, but how many 10th anniversary meets are there?? :D

SHISVX 05-29-2002 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

No, these aren't post-it notes all over my monitors! :D

hey, as long as it is not whiteout!:D

Kelli

Seraph 05-29-2002 01:58 PM

See you at the meet Leo!

Lwin