The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Help - opinions on 94 LSi? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45393)

baloo 07-04-2008 03:51 PM

Help - opinions on 94 LSi?

Folks,
New to the SVX and this website. I'm looking at a 94 LSi with 113K miles on it, greenish/blue (??) with tan interior.
Asking price $3200.
Any particular advice what to beware of or what to especially check? Anything prone to hidden problems, or prone to failure?
Supposedly timing belt replaced recently.
I noted that the steering box was noisy when turning. Is this normal?
Appreciate any of your years of experience.

Wikedjuggalo 07-04-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Help - opinions on 94 LSi?

Quote:

Originally Posted by baloo (Post 555095)
Folks,
New to the SVX and this website. I'm looking at a 94 LSi with 113K miles on it, greenish/blue (??) with tan interior.
Asking price $3200.
Any particular advice what to beware of or what to especially check? Anything prone to hidden problems, or prone to failure?
Supposedly timing belt replaced recently.
I noted that the steering box was noisy when turning. Is this normal?
Appreciate any of your years of experience.

This should answer your question
Good luck on getting an SVX I will tell you they arn't the fastest cars and are ment to be highway queens and trust me they are ! You won't be let down if you do purchase it :)

baloo 07-04-2008 04:10 PM

Jugga,
Thanks for fast and great reply. BTW, I tried to get your description on woof and sound system install (mentioned under your sign-off), but couldn't download it (it's a wps file). Any hints how to get it?
Thanks again.

Wikedjuggalo 07-04-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baloo (Post 555100)
Jugga,
Thanks for fast and great reply. BTW, I tried to get your description on woof and sound system install (mentioned under your sign-off), but couldn't download it (it's a wps file). Any hints how to get it?
Thanks again.

I actually lost the original file and every time I try to convert it messes with me :P but I'll see what I can do.

NikFu S. 07-04-2008 05:16 PM

What do you mean by the steering "box" was noisy? :confused:

Crummy box or not I think you'll find this car is much more comfortable than the Sea Duck. ;)

Wikedjuggalo 07-04-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 555104)
What do you mean by the steering "box" was noisy? :confused:

Crummy box or not I think you'll find this car is much more comfortable than the Sea Duck. ;)

what are you talking about :confused::p

NikFu S. 07-04-2008 05:35 PM

I'm talking about spin it let's begin it bear and grin it when you're in it. You can win it in a minute when you spin it spin it spin it. :tard:

jeffast 07-06-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 555107)
I'm talking about spin it let's begin it bear and grin it when you're in it. You can win it in a minute when you spin it spin it spin it. :tard:

lol, that brings back good memories of childhood.

Mike621 07-06-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 555107)

:lol: Awesome!