The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bye Bye (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31364)

benebob 02-05-2006 09:03 PM

Bye Bye

I'm out of here. Too much inmature crap here anymore. I'll go to preschool now and hang out with decent people on the better boards like all the real SVXers have already done and since the moderators here seem to like Shadow a whole lot more than anybody who gives a crap about SVXs.

I'm gone.

Dza 02-05-2006 09:10 PM

Well that seemed childish. Don't let the door hit you... etc.

Ricochet 02-05-2006 09:18 PM

http://sncc.gamigo.de/pics/forenpics/boohoo.jpg

ensteele 02-05-2006 09:33 PM

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, but Bye Bye. We will be here whether you are or not. I don't think anyone is bias either way. The members engaged in this banter or insults back and forth didn't prove anything other than if it is kept up and no one wants to loose, it gets out of hand. :( :(

dwd1985 02-05-2006 09:36 PM

The content of this post has been changed because Im an idiot.

NikFu S. 02-05-2006 09:41 PM

The old timers have a little more cohesion built up. I'm sure some would rather know where these people are going.

This is a community after all.

ensteele 02-05-2006 09:45 PM

On the other hand, if you make a big deal out of it, it is more difficult to come back and not have to explain everything. You just dissapear for a while. :)

Mr. Pockets 02-05-2006 09:53 PM

Well, it's a shame you feel that way.

Sometimes we have to make requests of people concerning their behavior on this site. Sometimes it's not a request, but a demand. I don't like to discuss those exchanges because nothing good comes of airing that out. I will say, however, that if any member has a problem with another on this site, please be an adult about it and follow the proper procedures. There is a 'report bad post' button on every single post in these forums. Try to take matters into your own hands, instead of hitting that button, and one of us may ask you to cut it out. You can choose to grow up at that point or take your ball and go home.

NikFu S. 02-05-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
On the other hand, if you make a big deal out of it, it is more difficult to come back and not have to explain everything. You just dissapear for a while. :)

That was practically a fad on another forum I used to use. Just about everyone worth mentioning did the "I'm leaving" "I'm back" routine.

I never considered an internet forum a place you can enter or leave and I always made that clear.

I consider good-bye threads more a vow of silence than an ultimatum of expulsion.
Unless someone is absolutely fed up and has no use for a service such as this or any other forum I think they will be back.

The ones that mysteriously drop off the face of the world are the ones that remain gone.

AppStateSVX 02-05-2006 11:10 PM

sorry to hear about that bro, hope you change your mind. If you don't like Shadow, try just ignoring him. You don't have to read anything he says

Chris 02-06-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
sorry to hear about that bro, hope you change your mind. If you don't like Shadow, try just ignoring him. You don't have to read anything he says

There is an "Ignore" option in each and every users prefs area. This will allow the system on this end to "filter" every post from someone else so you dont have to read it.

Just my suggestions to people in the future.

TomsSVX 02-06-2006 02:03 AM

Sorry to hear it Ben. I figured you were on your way out with some of the issues you were having with some members. Anyway, please let me know your email so I can keep in touch

Tom

SilverSpear 02-06-2006 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
... try just ignoring him...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
There is an "Ignore" option in each and every users prefs area.

No need to leave man, if you have issues with someone just IGNORE him. This way you are doing you are the one loosing against Shadow. The whole purpose was to make him leave the forum, so you are the one leaving now??? come on...

huck369 02-06-2006 08:10 AM

I hate to hear that Ben, but I'll still be seeing you on the XT board I hope....

NapaBavarian 02-06-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear
No need to leave man, if you have issues with someone just IGNORE him. This way you are doing you are the one loosing against Shadow. The whole purpose was to make him leave the forum, so you are the one leaving now??? come on...

Who is Shadow??? :rolleyes: