The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bush Did It Right (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32185)

Bipa 03-19-2006 05:29 PM

Bush Did It, Right?

Okay... enough of the boring same 'ole stuff. Let's get REALLY controversial! :D

What are some of the success stories of the Bush administration. What did he accomplish, and what did it mean to the citizens?

Time for some good news for a change (yeah.... I'm getting ready to duck :eek: )

AppStateSVX 03-19-2006 05:53 PM

well, considering our economy is actually on the rise for the first time in a LONG time, that could be a success. The numbers from the corporations are no longer the fluffy ones (aka Enron) that gave the false illusion of the "booming success of the Clinton years"

YellowBird 03-19-2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
well, considering our economy is actually on the rise for the first time in a LONG time, that could be a success. The numbers from the corporations are no longer the fluffy ones (aka Enron) that gave the false illusion of the "booming success of the Clinton years"

Ya know that for a fact? Sure it is - ask anyone with stocks in Chevron or Mobile.

ensteele 03-19-2006 07:34 PM

The employment of workers has improved and the economy has improved. :)

AppStateSVX 03-19-2006 07:34 PM

what kind of humors me is that a gallon of milk is more expensive than a gallon of gas????? :confused:

YellowBird 03-19-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
The employment of workers has improved and the economy has improved. :)

?????

oh yeah.....hummmmm.....ok for now I guess.

YellowBird 03-19-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

what kind of humors me is that a gallon of milk is more expensive than a gallon of gas????? :confused:

Hold onto your pants there young whippersnapper......gas will catch up soon.

Did ya ever notice how the gas/diesel prices go up every time Bush's popularity decreases?

Wait....soon they'll both be the same price.

AppStateSVX 03-19-2006 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBird
Hold onto your pants there young whippersnapper......gas will catch up soon.

Did ya ever notice how the gas/diesel prices go up every time Bush's popularity decreases?

Wait....soon they'll both be the same price.

haha, I think it's the other way around, Bush's popularity goes down every time gas rises.... but that's the only relation I see between them.

Landshark 03-19-2006 08:35 PM

Bipa, what is your unholy obsession with President Bush bashing?

i'd recommend NASIOC's Political Playground forum for all your left-wing liberal Bush-bashing needs - you'd feel like a pig in slop over there.

Bipa 03-19-2006 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
Bipa, what is your unholy obsession with President Bush bashing?

i'd recommend NASIOC's Political Playground forum for all your left-wing liberal Bush-bashing needs - you'd feel like a pig in slop over there.

Please re-read the initial post for this thread. I think you mis-posted in the wrong area.

Landshark 03-19-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipa
Please re-read the initial post for this thread. I think you mis-posted in the wrong area.

i think that you think i can't detect sarcasm.

YellowBird 03-19-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

LOFL! :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Bipa 03-19-2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Hmm... interesting... I honestly ask for some positive success stories, and instead I get attacked. Is this indicative of something?

Do you have anything of substance to contribute?

Landshark 03-19-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipa
Hmm... interesting... I honestly ask for some positive success stories, and instead I get attacked. Is this indicative of something?

Do you have anything of substance to contribute?

i wasn't attacking you, but do you have anything to contribute that DOESN'T involve George Bush?

didn't think so.

NapaBavarian 03-19-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but no matter how hard I try I can't drink 50 gallons of milk a week :eek: