The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Body Modifications (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Designing a New Hood for our SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28288)

SilverSpear 09-07-2005 02:15 AM

Designing a New Hood for our SVX

Yup guys, today i had a vision about a new and better hood for our SVX. I woke up in the morning and made a quick sketch of it. For the coming month, i will keep improving the drawing until i convince myself. The realization will take a little bit of time, because my friend who is helping me with the molding has a current projects rush on his hands. He will be free after 1.5 months so far... but as i have promised you before about the current hood, this one will be a looooooooooooooot better concerning ventilation, specially made SilverSpear's scoops for mounting a turbo cooler on the manifold... :cool: :cool: ;) and fans..... hehe, you are wondering how all of those without sacrificing looks? i will keep it a surprise that will make you :eek: when you see the project's end...

I am doing all those mods which will let me eventually realize my turbo dream project... :rolleyes:

Wish me luck.

Naim 09-07-2005 07:46 AM

Good luck... I am real interested in seeing what it looks like.

SilverSpear 09-07-2005 11:14 AM

I just wish i was living in the States, we could have all joined forces for us to build the ultimate SVX. I could realise all the weight loss through fiberglass and looks, LAN can realise the CHIPs upgrade things, maybe SVXtasy, SVXfiles and Toms' can work on the best turbo setup and others of course... we will have the best desired Turbo SVX with the meanest looks and performance... :D :cool: ...... but this will always be a dream.... i think :(

TomsSVX 09-09-2005 10:01 PM

Hey, svxfiles and svxtasy are complete with their projects.. mine is still a wet dream as of right now so don't compare me to guys who have done it. I don't mean to call you out but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I dunno how everyone else thinks but looks come last for me. When my car can shred the pavement then I will get into cosmetics... to me there is no reason to "look fast" and not be able to be fast

Tom

SilverSpear 09-10-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
Hey, svxfiles and svxtasy are complete with their projects.. mine is still a wet dream as of right now so don't compare me to guys who have done it. I don't mean to call you out but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I dunno how everyone else thinks but looks come last for me. When my car can shred the pavement then I will get into cosmetics... to me there is no reason to "look fast" and not be able to be fast

Tom

There is no harm in some motivation TOM :rolleyes: and second I desperately need to make it fast in order to look fast and be that fast... ;)