The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In a word...AWSOME!!! 2001 SVX Calendar (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2247)

jscorse 12-18-2001 04:05 AM

In a word...AWSOME!!! 2001 SVX Calendar

All,
Drop what you are doing and go to www.subaruSVX.com and buy an SVX calendar.

The cover is a work of art! Once again I say to John, GREAT JOB!

My personal favorite is October.....oh ya that's MY CAR!! Whoohoo! I'm so excited.

No seriously. They are all great pictures and I will look forward to EACH and EVERY month in 2002!

What a way to bring in the new year. My bestest Christmas present so far.

....oh man! I just looked to see that John hasn't had time to update his website. Some of the months are different, including mine. The calendar shown is NOT what we get. The cover is one of those photomosaics, hundreds of pictures arranged to look like a larger picture. You've GOTTA see it. I guess you'll just have to take my word.

p.s. John, PLEASE PLEASE update your site with this wonderful calendar.

LarryIII 12-18-2001 04:59 AM

You are sooooooooo keeeeeerect. It is a work of art.
Mine was delivered Sunday afternoon. It must be the Holidays, if the Post Office works on Sundays.
I want to know who's SVX is the January photo.

I also recieved the baseball hats. They are terrific.

John, as usual, you do great work.

Looking forward to the models.

Have a Merry.

Larry III

jscorse 12-18-2001 05:01 AM

models

Hey Larry,
I didn't know John is into selling models.

What would the beautiful Naviguesser say? :)

I have an unassembled one. Looks great. I've got my work cut out for me though.

Mr. Pockets 12-18-2001 08:16 AM

Hee hee - June seems to be my month. My 2001 calendar (which runs until next June because I ordered mine so late) has one of my photos in June. Now the 2002 calendar has another photo of mine in June.

I took a good photo that should be used for July, but I have no idea which roll of undeveloped film it is in. I literally have about three dozen rolls of film that I need to develop, and it's somewhere in there.

jscorse 12-18-2001 08:27 AM

Nice Wheels...Mr. Pockets

I like the chrome.

1994SubaruSVX 12-18-2001 12:39 PM

did my car make it.....??

probably not......:(

just kidding....i will have to check into getting one of those. it would be a nice addition to the work cubicle. :)

Ron Mummert 12-18-2001 12:49 PM

I got my calendar too. Very nice - except - my month of July is upside down. I'll just assume it's more valuable this way, like those missprints on postage stamps & currency. In fact, after 2002 gets finished, look for it on e-bay. Bidding starts at $100.00.
Ron.

Aredubjay 12-18-2001 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert
I got my calendar too. Very nice - except - my month of July is upside down. I'll just assume it's more valuable this way, like those missprints on postage stamps & currency. In fact, after 2002 gets finished, look for it on e-bay. Bidding starts at $100.00.
Ron.

Winning bidder can pay by visa, mastercard, pay-pal, check, money order or equivalent value in Boxes O' Wine! :D

1994SubaruSVX 12-18-2001 12:59 PM

what is with the boxes o' wine?

this sounds like an inside joke i need to be in on! :)

BoominSVX 04-27-2002 07:41 AM

Where can I get me one of the 2002 calendars? I still have my 2001 up and it's already almost may. I went to that site but it is saying it was suspended. Is this out of date yet or do I have to just wait and see when it comes back up? :(

I_Alcyone_I 04-27-2002 01:48 PM

I think the site started shutting down in febuary, unfortunatly. I wanted to order one of the models and the calenders. Hopefully he will start the site back up again.

BLKSVX92 04-27-2002 02:07 PM

well im supposed to get a calender because my car is in it.....sadly no calender yet:(

jscorse 04-29-2002 04:20 AM

Calender info

Sorry guys, but John (the guy who set up that site) is just too busy working on other projects to further work on SVX stuff. I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do for 2003 when my current cal. runs out.

I managed to get a model (unassembled) before he became too busy.

I'd like to think that he would WANT to get rid of the models (unbuilt) and any left over calendars.....if only he had the time.

Maybe Randy can coax John to deliver all of the models to him so HE can sell them to the rest of the group........

BoominSVX 04-29-2002 04:29 AM

hey now, there's an idea. I'l take an unbuilt one. I wanna make it all nice and pretty anyway. Let me know what's going on with that.

jscorse 04-29-2002 04:33 AM

Well...

The problem is, getting a HOLD of John. If we could we MIGHT be able to persude him to give up his stock of models. I understand his not having time to build them, but as I suspect there are people out there who want them un-built.

All I can suggest is to keep trying to email him to see if you can get him to send one out to ya.