The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is wrong with this SVX??? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32966)

SilverSpear 04-29-2006 04:15 PM

What is wrong with this SVX???

Other than the front wheels are backwards and the antenna is jammed... check out the pics and tell me what you think :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-...60970135QQrdZ1

DarknessofDeath 04-29-2006 05:00 PM

i dont think that it's bad at all
looks ok to me

triumph1902 04-29-2006 05:22 PM

Its hit in front... bumper is sagging, drivers headlight looks broken, upper radiator support on drivers side is pushed in, hood has 1 nice dent I can see probably more under the bra. He basically did his best to show as little of the damage as possible. Interior looks nice though ...would make a nice builder.

intelisevil 04-29-2006 06:10 PM

"$95 TITLE/TRANSFER DOCUMENT FEE REQUIRED" but it doesn't have a title? :confused:

I hope somebody from the network will buy it, dunebuggysupply will probably part it out . . . :mad:

Dan

DreamingOfSpeed 04-29-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intelisevil
"$95 TITLE/TRANSFER DOCUMENT FEE REQUIRED" but it doesn't have a title? :confused:
Dan

I read that and thought the same thing!

Its driver seat belt is weird (shot angle, shadow, i dont know what it is but its weird) I havent ever noticed the later model seat belts so i dont know if its just an odd design or this car is weird. :)

" ALSO JUST BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE VEHICLE MAY OR MAY NOT NEED I WOULD RECOMMEND HAVING THIS VEHICLE TRANSPORTED AND NOT DRIVEN."
Could that be b/c of the "bumper is sagging, drivers headlight looks broken, upper radiator support on drivers side is pushed in, hood has 1 nice dent I can see probably more under the bra. " ?

berger 04-29-2006 08:15 PM

same seatbelt as my 93

nipper 04-29-2006 08:17 PM

i agree with the damage. Its not that hard to get a title if it is lost, so i suspect the title said "salvage only" on it. If someone has a carfax they should ask for the vin number (if you can get it) and run it. The right front fender does not look right at all. Looks like there are some creases in the radiator support. A switch is dangling out os the dash. The seat belt extension i do beleive is a physically challanged extension.

Looks pretty otherwise.

nipper

SilverSpear 04-30-2006 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triumph1902
Its hit in front... bumper is sagging, drivers headlight looks broken, upper radiator support on drivers side is pushed in, hood has 1 nice dent I can see probably more under the bra. He basically did his best to show as little of the damage as possible. Interior looks nice though ...would make a nice builder.

Correct! and I have already emailed the guy asking for a CLOSER shot to the front end especially the driver's side and the original VIN number... still no reply :D :D

P.S: just out of curiosity... you know he has a 100% feedback :rolleyes:

EDITED: The guy just replied me, here is what he said: "hello i cannot send more pics since i left the car in storage at the auction where i purchased it and its 1 hour away from me so thats all the pics i could post."

Hehe, what do you think guys?

Phast SVX 04-30-2006 08:22 AM

if i could get a title for this car it would be a perfect candidate to swap all my stuff into from my tealy......

Speedklix 04-30-2006 07:22 PM

I used to go to that auction. There is no such transfer fee here, complete BS. Only fee is the one he is supposed to pay the auction. I got alot of insurance wrecks and repos through there too, I bet that was a branded title.

-Edit-
Just noticed this :rolleyes: :
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear
hello i cannot send more pics since i left the car in storage at the auction

Coincidently... this also means I know where to find a parts svx free of charge...

Phil Hill 05-02-2006 04:31 AM

Errr, the steering wheel is on the wrong side............:rolleyes:

Suby Fan 05-02-2006 09:38 AM

they put white face gauges in it too... who knows how well that was done... we should all post our ebay names so we dont try to out bid each other...

Fuzz541 05-04-2006 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berger
same seatbelt as my 93

1992-1994 US cars had motorized automatic shoulder belts and manual lap belts. It was a stupid governmental requirement in the years leading up to mandatory dual airbags.