The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Group Picture (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24856)

ensteele 03-05-2005 04:11 PM

Group Picture

Today was a nice day and I decided to get all of the cars together for a group picture. I had a picture of 6 of them together, but I didn't have a picture of all seven of them together. Finally got it done. :) They are in the order that I bought them from left to right. :)

Chiketkd 03-05-2005 04:35 PM

Beautiful pic Earl! So...is seven enough or is there a number eight on the horizon? :)

-Chike

michael 03-05-2005 05:08 PM

I think your last purchace should have been red then claret.:D

red, pearl, red, laguna, red, pearl, "red", claret

not

red, pearl, red, laguna, red, pearl,"claret"

DoLittle 03-05-2005 06:32 PM

Missing the two best colors....:D
Which one do you enjoy the most?

Motorsport-SVX 03-05-2005 06:55 PM

nice shot

seem to have the room to keep them too..
I have your 3 missing colors :D
black , silver and 92 claret :D

How many did you have to jump start to move ?

ensteele 03-05-2005 07:18 PM

Re: nice shot

Quote:

Originally posted by Motorsport-SVX

How many did you have to jump start to move ?

None

I keep a small trickle charger on all of them so the battery won't go dead. I had lots of problems before I started using them.

I have enough reds, but I would love to have a Liquid Silver. It is a very nice color. Next would be ebony, and last the teal. I see so many teals, that they don't seem as special. That is just me though. :)

Motorsport-SVX 03-05-2005 07:34 PM

Re: Re: nice shot

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele

None

I keep a small trickle charger on all of them so the battery won't go dead. I had lots of problems before I started using them.

I have enough reds, but I would love to have a Liquid Silver. It is a very nice color. Next would be ebony, and last the teal. I see so many teals, that they don't seem as special. That is just me though. :)

Battery tenders also work well, and wont overcharge
by accident. Just keep from letting your battery dropping
to low of levels.
If you find a nice nice teal or silver, jump on it, seems alot of them
are sorta beat up. I sold mine last yr. Id like to find a nice polo green with tan leather :)

MNYPNNY 03-05-2005 09:05 PM

Great pic!

I think you're nuts...... :)

Noir 03-05-2005 10:20 PM

and one banana yellow to complete the collection earl :)

steal michelle's copper one too?

Electrophil 03-05-2005 10:23 PM

Do any of these serve as a "daily driver"? Or do you maintain these as a collection and drive something else "to the store"?

PS - I always thought ensteele meant you were "in the steel industry" until I just checked out your website:D :D

Is that your land?? Wow!!

I'm just full of questions today... Where were you at 10am on........................

shelfy 03-05-2005 10:41 PM

i am working on all the stock colour earl doesn't have. looked at an ebony today and going to look at a liquid silver tomorrow and then a dark teal. if i get all three, i'll have five and none the same colour as earl. :D

SHISVX 03-06-2005 05:26 AM

i love your blue!

nice shot...your a proud daddy!

Kelli

ensteele 03-06-2005 09:37 AM

Re: Re: Re: nice shot

Quote:

Originally posted by Motorsport-SVX

Battery tenders also work well, and wont overcharge
by accident. Just keep from letting your battery dropping
to low of levels.
:)

I guess that is what I have. They are 2 amps and keep the battey up to a full charge. Sears has them for around $30 and Wal Mart has them for $18. They work great and don't over charge the battery. :)

ensteele 03-06-2005 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Electrophil
Do any of these serve as a "daily driver"? Or do you maintain these as a collection and drive something else "to the store"?
Yes, I drive the Laguna Blue and one of the Pearlies as daily drivers. I have been keeping the miles off of the lower mileage ones for now.

Quote:

Originally posted by Electrophil
PS - I always thought ensteele meant you were "in the steel industry" until I just checked out your website:D :D

Is that your land?? Wow!!

I'm just full of questions today... Where were you at 10am on........................

ensteele = Earl N. Steele "Oh, now I see where that came from!" :rolleyes: ;)

If the hatchery is what you mean by Land, no, it is a city park and city facility, but the college occupies it and that is where I train my students. :)

As far as where I was at 10am, well - .......

;) :D :) :D

shelfy 03-06-2005 09:47 AM

sounds like this is what i need. went to drive greenie yesterday and he didn't start. :(