The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another Bethlehem Sighting (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8819)

CigarJohnny 02-16-2003 06:48 AM

Another Bethlehem Sighting

While driving home from Party City this past Friday (with a wagon load of mylar heart-shaped balloons) on Catasaqua Road I passed a Claret SVX parked on the side of the street. Time was around 10:20am. Does it belong to anyone on the board or to anyone someone here knows?

SHISVX 02-16-2003 08:38 PM

Re: Another Bethlehem Sighting

Quote:

Originally posted by CigarJohnny
While driving home from Party City this past Friday (with a wagon load of mylar heart-shaped balloons) on Catasaqua Road I passed a Claret SVX parked on the side of the street. Time was around 10:20am. Does it belong to anyone on the board or to anyone someone here knows?
might have been the same claret i saw at home depot a while ago, in phillipsburg, NJ

WURD TO YO MOMMA GIGGY!

Kelli

SVXdriver_007 02-16-2003 09:33 PM

what is it with all the SVX sightings in PA/NJ area Im telling you when I lived in PA I never saw a single SVX.

Alcyone SVX LSL 02-16-2003 10:15 PM

How is that possible...most of the SVXs in the US are in PA ... or so it seems:) Well there is Earl's driveway:p Lucky lucky man i tell you.

Green1995SVX 02-16-2003 10:54 PM

Langston Subaru here in Pittsburgh claims to have sold the most SVX's of any dealer on the US. Also, Lancaster County Motors in Lancaster, PA claims to have sold the most SVX's. Either way you look at it, there are a lot around here. I live in a town north of Pittsburgh with 2 traffic lights, and there are 6 SVX's that I see on a daily basis (including mine).

Mike

SVXdriver_007 02-16-2003 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Langston Subaru here in Pittsburgh claims to have sold the most SVX's of any dealer on the US. Also, Lancaster County Motors in Lancaster, PA claims to have sold the most SVX's. Either way you look at it, there are a lot around here. I live in a town north of Pittsburgh with 2 traffic lights, and there are 6 SVX's that I see on a daily basis (including mine).

Mike

:eek: I have relatives that live in Uniontown...and not that I was there that often but I don't recall seeing them.

I grew up in Lancaster County went to McCaskey high and I swear i cant recall seing an SVX until I was in the Navy up here in CT.

ensteele 02-17-2003 12:08 AM

Maybe I should look for a couple more in that neck of the woods! :D :D

Alcyone SVX LSL 02-17-2003 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele93
Maybe I should look for a couple more in that neck of the woods! :D :D
And then you can give me #164;) :D

Green1995SVX 02-17-2003 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXdriver_007

:eek: I have relatives that live in Uniontown...and not that I was there that often but I don't recall seeing them.

I grew up in Lancaster County went to McCaskey high and I swear i cant recall seing an SVX until I was in the Navy up here in CT.

I grew up in Lancaster too. Went to Penn Manor. I got my SVX from Lancaster County Motors in 2001, and there were 3 to choose from on the lot at the time. There was always at least one other there for service whenever I would take mine in, and there were 4 people that lived within 2 miles of my house that had SVX's. LCM doesnt seem to sell many SVX's anymore. When they get them as trades they generally send them to auction it seems. Lancaster is literally CRAWLING with them.

Mike

Green1995SVX 02-17-2003 12:34 PM

Just a side note...

My car was bought originally at Lancaster County Motors, then traded back after 3 years, then sold again at LCM, then traded back to LCM, then I bought it from them. I can tell ya the cycle stops with me. :D :D

Mike

CigarJohnny 02-17-2003 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MT maniac

And then you can give me #164;) :D

Greedy, greedy... going for the low milage one. Beggars can't be chosers, Leslie. Just be happy with #176. :p;)