The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   check out this page! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=562)

1994SubaruSVX 06-08-2001 03:55 PM

check out this page!

i will warn you, this is an htm so it is all one picture but well worth the wait. it appears that this company has an svx performance kit that includes what they call a half front spoiler, a performance chip, a exhaust, and the argosta coilovers. i did not write down the price but it is posted. check it out and tell me if it is old, new, or if you guys have already seen this. the only reason i think it is fairly new is because they have some kits for the wrx already. here is the site address: www.ac.wakwak.com/~flatt/FLATT-KATAROGU.htm

tell me what you guys think.:)

LarryIII 06-08-2001 06:54 PM

Japanese Half-Spoiler

1994SVX,

I have seen this item before. To my eye, I don't care for the look.
IMHO from the side the spoiler makes the front end look to heavy.
To me it looks too much like the new Mustang.

Larry III

SVXphile 06-08-2001 07:51 PM

Half-spoiler

Looks good to me! I was expecting one that shows up on the Yahoo site occasionally, but this one doesn't look as "heavy" as that one. F40-style rear spoiler looks good, as do the wheels. The image that REALLY caught my eye though, was that blue WRX with the biplane spoiler in the rear.....now that looks TOUGH!:cool:
Don

Aredubjay 06-09-2001 12:20 AM

<<To me it looks too much like the new Mustang.>>

Oooooo, Larry. Don't say the "M" word to Leo.

1994SubaruSVX 06-11-2001 07:42 AM

well.....

it is true i have a hate for mustangs like i do for the devil but in this context larry might be right. i was mainly giving the address because it appeared that they had some sort of performance kit. i have never seen a kit in any form offered for the svx. it was just really interesting and i wanted to share it with the group.

Aredubjay 06-11-2001 07:50 AM

I was just being a "goober," Leo, as usual. I've seen this page before, and believe that "paddles" has even contacted them to see if they import to the US, but, I believe the answer was "no." You might wanna check with "paddles" though -- there in the "holy" city of Gunma.

nvrmore100 06-11-2001 02:15 PM

I personally love the kit. That spoiler would would look awesome on my red one. Too bad its $750. Oh well...I can always dream I guess. I really like the radical SVX kits, simply because it keeps them from looking Talon/Eclipse 'ish. I'm tired of seeing Talon's go by, and me trying to see quickly if it was an SVX.

Ryan

1994SubaruSVX 06-11-2001 03:18 PM

that is funny!

sometimes when i see an old eclipse i have to admit i sometimes think it might be an SVX and then i am all disappointed when i realize what it is. i think because the nose of the old eclipses was kind of wide.