The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   anyone in PA w/ an svx (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3808)

NomadTW 04-23-2002 06:35 PM

anyone in PA w/ an svx

what kinds of insurance rates are you getting?

glide 04-24-2002 12:16 PM

All State

Currently I am with All State. There rates are high, but there is no sports car fee.

I pay 1200 per year for full coverage.

Discounts:

Alarm, airbag, ABS, automatic seat belts

Of course, my driving record is still good, somehow. But, I am not 25 yet.

I here Erie has good rates. I am thinking of checking them out before my next period begins.

SHISVX 04-24-2002 04:30 PM

Re: All State

Quote:

Originally posted by glide
Currently I am with All State. There rates are high, but there is no sports car fee.

I pay 1200 per year for full coverage.

Discounts:

Alarm, airbag, ABS, automatic seat belts

Of course, my driving record is still good, somehow. But, I am not 25 yet.

I here Erie has good rates. I am thinking of checking them out before my next period begins.

HEY!! how far are you from Easton or Lehigh??? Allentown even? if you are from where i remember going for a class trip back in the day, you aren't too far away from cartful of SVXheads.

On the insurance tip...you are lucky that you live in PA...try Jersey rates...they are outragous! i got lucky...i am under mommy's insurance (keeps it down till i move out-free place to live can't be all that bad!). i am paying out about $840 give or take a year for just liability. and that is nothing compared to others my age(people i know have been around 3,000). i have a clean record, no accidents or tickets, i am female, and i stay under my mom's insurance.

what is something about my insurance company is that they do not see the SVX as a sports car(someone said something about that earlier). any clarification on that gentlemen?

Kelli

NomadTW 04-24-2002 09:45 PM

just to say
i have a 97 outback sport, i'm not 25 yet,
i have erie insurance, through my parents, i'm primary driver on my car, and my insurance is over 2400/year w/ 200 comp deductable, and i believe 200 col deductable. this is for full coverage, not liablity

Green1995SVX 04-24-2002 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NomadTW
just to say
i have a 97 outback sport, i'm not 25 yet,
i have erie insurance, through my parents, i'm primary driver on my car, and my insurance is over 2400/year w/ 200 comp deductable, and i believe 200 col deductable. this is for full coverage, not liablity

I am paying SIGNIFICANTLY less than that for full coverage. It is on my parents policy with me as the primary driver. I am 20, and have a pretty bad driving record. <sigh> I promise if I can have my SVX back now I will drive responsably... starting 24 hours after I get it back... wait, make that 48 hours.

-Mike (No wait... Give me a week...)