The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Long time no see... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34259)

RSVX 07-17-2006 12:04 PM

Long time no see...

So yeah... last time I was here, a certain member had 5 or 6 SVXs, and i see he now has 12... Damn man!!

Things are going well with me, just a quick hello post.

mikecg 07-17-2006 12:41 PM

So have you missed all of the Supercharged/ turbocharged projects?

GreenMarine 07-17-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSVX
So yeah... last time I was here, a certain member had 5 or 6 SVXs, and i see he now has 12... Damn man!!

Holy crap!!!!1!... There you are!! I STILL have your Nextel 2-way #.... Just never beep ya anymore cause didn't think you'd remember who I am :rolleyes:

RSVX 07-17-2006 02:06 PM

I remember Stage 3 coming into being... Beyond that, no.

And I no longer work for the company that I had that nextel number at :-)

immortal_suby 07-17-2006 06:28 PM

Wow - ESP-
I was doing a search this morning and came across an old thread you had posted in and wondered where you were.

and then you show up

the force is strong with this one. :D

ensteele 07-17-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

If you snooze, you loose. :) :) Good to see you are still around and well. :)

RSVX 07-18-2006 07:04 AM

Tons and tons and tons has changed with me.

First and foremost, after two years of hunting, I landed a permanent job!!! I work at BMG Columbia House in Duncan, SC. Great people, hours, benefits, etc... I have been here coming up on 2 or 3 months.

My son turned 1 on June 22nd, and is walking already... I cant beleive how fast the first year went by! He is also saying 'dada' but its not because he knows who I am, he's just making noise. :)

So, I figure in a little under a year the wife and I will be looking for a house, and hopefully moving one more time and not again for a LONG time.

I am also at the point where I am *SERIOUSLY* considering selling my SVX... I just cant afford to keep it on the road (I think)... Problem is finding a replacement without a huge payment, as I am currently paying on the wifes Odyssey.

Beyond that, all goes well here. I just cant wait to get out of this damn apartment.

immortal_suby 07-18-2006 09:11 AM

If you ever need any help working on that svx I am available!
I moved to greer (only 4 miles from the old place) and now have a 2 car garage that actually has room to work on a car in it. :) I also have a spare engine so if you need parts I should have them.

Good to hear your 1 year old is doing well. Ours is walking also and putting some words to objects. We also have a 4 day old little girl in the house now. Time sure flies.

Noir 07-18-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

sup mang...gratz on the kid and good luck with getting out of the damn apartment ;)

RSVX 07-18-2006 10:09 AM

Matt,

Another one!! grats! We still need to get our wives together. I need a break sometimes :)

Noir 07-18-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby
If you ever need any help working on that svx I am available!
I moved to greer (only 4 miles from the old place) and now have a 2 car garage that actually has room to work on a car in it. :) I also have a spare engine so if you need parts I should have them.

Good to hear your 1 year old is doing well. Ours is walking also and putting some words to objects. We also have a 4 day old little girl in the house now. Time sure flies.

Woah...Matt you got 2 kids now? :eek:

immortal_suby 07-18-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir
Woah...Matt you got 2 kids now? :eek:

yeah man - had a little girl friday. :) She's a peach.

Noir 07-18-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

yeah man - had a little girl friday. :) She's a peach.

congratz brother. :) i know she'll be spoiled rotten. :)

immortal_suby 07-18-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir
congratz brother. :) i know she'll be spoiled rotten. :)

that's the plan.
and little Levi should be old enough to pump a 12 gauge by the time she has any gentleman suitors calling on her. :D

immortal_suby 07-18-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

that's the plan.
and little Levi should be old enough to pump a 12 gauge by the time she has any gentleman suitors calling on her. :D

btw - its good to see you back on the forum. that other guy was starting to get rusty. he needs some competition. :D