The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Forum Request (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15790)

ensteele 01-20-2004 12:27 AM

Forum Request

I would like to make a request. We started this forum "Not Exactly SVX" so members could discuss topics that were not only about the SVX. That is what it is all about. Just like families, we sometimes need or want to discuss other things that interest us. BUT, it seems that some members feel that it is a place to start arguments, or force their own agendas onto others.

I would like to ask you to keep your threads to discussions that are "not over the edge". and not done in a negative way. I am not pointing my finger at anyone, but would like you to consider this as you post. As usual, if a threat gets too bad, it will be moderated. I am not here to censor, but to moderate. When members report threads to me, I look into them and will respond in a proper manner for the good of the order.

Thank You for your cooperation.

GreenMarine 01-20-2004 06:22 PM

You're cool Earl... Hehehe, Not like those idiot Thread Nazi's on some other forums... :)

You better come to the 15th Anniversary meet... Oh yea if ya want to bring more than one car to it, I'll fly out there and drive one to it if you'll let me:D:D:D

Seraph 01-21-2004 10:54 PM

Good call!

mark10t 01-23-2004 03:40 PM

Ya mean you're not going to let us push some hothead's buttons?

....even when they can't see it the right way?....... our way??

Whatta poop.

-Mark

ensteele 01-23-2004 10:47 PM

:rolleyes: :D

Alycone 02-21-2004 01:47 AM

Great, so now we gotta clean up our act? :p

GreenMarine 03-03-2004 02:17 PM

I know... Sux doesn't it...

Not really though... It is alot better with order... Had a bad experience a few days ago at another forum... Those moderators were just as bad as the idiots that were saying the things!!!

GreenMarine 07-15-2004 02:15 PM

How do we go about getting a thread sticky-ed?? I'd like to get the Formula-1 2004 season thread stickied if I could... It's gonna be around for the rest of the year and would be a pain to search for it... :D:D:D

Chiketkd 07-15-2004 02:20 PM

There are alot of other things people would like sticky-ed as well! :)

Personally, I would like a thread for posting 1/4 mile time slips for those of us that are interested in that sorta thing. There could also be a sticky for the AutoX guys as well...

-Chike (funny, I'm in both groups)
Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
How do we go about getting a thread sticky-ed?? I'd like to get the Formula-1 2004 season thread stickied if I could... It's gonna be around for the rest of the year and would be a pain to search for it... :D:D:D

GreenMarine 07-16-2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chiketkd
There are alot of other things people would like sticky-ed as well! :)

Personally, I would like a thread for posting 1/4 mile time slips for those of us that are interested in that sorta thing. There could also be a sticky for the AutoX guys as well...

-Chike (funny, I'm in both groups)

Maybe I should have just left it alone :rolleyes:.....

Can ya tell that I'm not a fan of the drag strip at all????

Andy 07-16-2004 01:03 PM

Quote:

Why don't we just hijack this thread as it is already at the top. We will know what it is, and all the n00bs will not be able to find it, seems like fun?

NapaBavarian 07-16-2004 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy

Why don't we just hijack this thread as it is already at the top. We will know what it is, and all the n00bs will not be able to find it, seems like fun?

:D

Andy 07-16-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

Can ya tell that I'm not a fan of the drag strip at all????

Neither am I.

I went to one several years ago, but I prefer real women

ensteele 07-16-2004 07:37 PM

:D :D :D :D

NapaBavarian 07-17-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
:D :D :D :D