The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I know it's illegal but...... do you (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15161)

Chicane 12-19-2003 10:48 PM

I know it's illegal but...... do you

toke up?

Just wondering how many individuals indulge in the herbalicious herb here.

weeerrrrd. The SVX is a sexy sexy car. I like it's lines. The ass looks a tiny bit too big, but overall its a very 'determined' looking car, that has presence.

I'm going to go to bed now.

- Rob

NomadTW 12-19-2003 11:46 PM

did back in college been a couple years now

Seraph 12-20-2003 12:28 AM

Nope Never. I drink though

immortal_suby 12-20-2003 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
Nope Never. I drink though

Shot king 12-20-2003 07:25 AM

Every time i've ever i was already drunk so i can't even remember what it feel like.:eek:

immortal_suby 12-20-2003 07:34 AM

Re: I know it's illegal but...... do you

Quote:

Originally posted by Chicane

The ass looks a tiny bit too big

- Rob

I love that ass. If it were slimmed down any the car would lose it's anger. You don't see tiny little rear ends on exotics. The profile ending in a wide rear with wide tires pushed way out is muscular. The design review in the R & T guide hits this right on the head.

Look at the ass end of an eclipse or talon. Not a mean ass. Not intimidating or beautiful by any means. Very weak. Thus - they became known as 'chick' cars (even though some were very fast)

anyway, just my opinion on das pooper.

Landshark 12-20-2003 08:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i smoked ALOT in high school, but quit around college time - i could feel myself getting dumber by the toke. i sure would like my short term memory back.......
my brother still smokes alot, and now he mainly watches cartoons and plays video games since he is unemployed. :rolleyes: do yourself a favor and quit before you get dumber and lose your will to suceed in life. YBMV (your brain may vary)

on the subject of car asses, this is the hottest evAR...... :)

SHISVX 12-20-2003 08:37 AM

um, sure...but i didn't inhale!:D

Kelli

<smoke free since i was 16>

calmone 12-20-2003 09:32 AM

i was going to, but then went to see "reefer madness" and believed every word.

Royal Tiger 12-20-2003 09:39 AM

NEVER EVER!!!!!! As for the best a$$ ever on the 928, of course!!! It's German isn't it??!!! Just look at Claudia Schiffer, Heidi Klum, etc....!!!!!!

Wiz 12-20-2003 09:59 AM

Yup. But I've stopped temporarily because I have car payments now, (the SVX) which is something I'd take over toking up anyday. When I get things back under control however such as getting rid of my old Volvo I'll have some spare cash around. ;)

petesvx2 12-20-2003 10:15 AM

Tried it, but it makes me way too tired...

Landshark 12-20-2003 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
Tried it, but it makes me way too tired...
yeah, i liked it for years, then it started making me real tired and stuff. just wasn't fun anymore.

CGLathrop 12-20-2003 02:13 PM

Not ever

Not ever.. nor ever will..

Besides.. Your supporting terrorism (and other anti-american types) if you do and just making things tougher for all of us in the military...

Dont believe me?? Thats ok.. you dont have too.. but it is the truth!

So do yourself (and the rest of the world) a favor and dont do it anymore.

My $.02
Chris

Aredubjay 12-20-2003 02:22 PM

Let's just say that if the rain forrest was made of cannibus betwen the years of 74 and 83, I'd be in BIG trouble with environmentalists. Beer and doobs were constant evening fare.

I gave it up, not because it made me tired, or for any other reason than my grocery bill was getting WAY out of hand. :D

Actually, I suddenly (after many years of having my maturity retarded as a "radio personality"), realized that I had to become a responsible adult for the sake of my family. I've already apologized for it taking so long (was married in 76 and had the responsibility of raising three stepsons) and for being so selfish as to not consider what my constantly anesthetised presence brought to bear on my family.

So: no no no no, I don't smoke it no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor. Don't ask me please, it only makes me sneeze, and then it makes it hard to find the door. :D