The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Southwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SoCal (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4023)

svx2bu 05-03-2002 09:59 PM

SoCal

Orange County checking in....

Anyone interested in a meet....I have a location available near Disneyland, or one near Laguna....(parade of SVXs going up PCH :) )

I'd like to meet some people see the car in all of it's variations and have a great time. Just a thouht

Let me know.

Michael

Red SVX 92 05-04-2002 06:53 PM

Long Beach, but only for three more weeks. then I head up to Sacramento for summer break....

svx2bu 05-04-2002 11:29 PM

Lets hook up

Maybe we can go burn the Ortega highway or somethin before you go

Vern! 05-07-2002 07:39 PM

I'm here.

There is a black, lowered, SVX with resonator tips hanging out on the West side of Los Angeles.

Two red SVX's in the San Gabriel Valley.

Supposedly a SVX with 17 inch rims has been terrorizing WRX-en in Orange County.

There is a minty fresh blue SVX with LCD displays in the headrests that is owned by someone who works in Southern Los Angeles (Crenshaw). From time to time I see a pearl/ black SVX on the 110 freeway north of the 105.

And one SVX to rule them all... MINE. f34R MY sUP3r8 SVX m4s73ry-- If you can just barely keep up it is because I am not in a hurry.

zamorush 05-07-2002 08:38 PM

CA Meet!!

I am interested in a meet, when and where?

I live in a Bay Area, Disneyland would be pretty far to drive, but I think I can do that.

nik

94 RED LSi
97 Pearly Outback

Turbo_SVX_Man 05-09-2002 10:44 AM

Im from Prescott, AZ and i will make the meet if you give me a time and date... Sounds like it would be fun

10yrSVX 05-16-2002 10:27 PM

SoCal Meet

I'm up for a meet. Just say when and where!

Clint

phoenix96 05-18-2002 01:42 AM

I'm at Vandenberg, near Santa Barbara. I'd be interested in a meet, but I probably couldn't get out to LA. Maybe somewhere between the bay area and Los Angeles?

Red SVX 92 05-18-2002 04:15 AM

Haha, there isn't much between LA and the Bay, IMHO.... Wish I could join you guys, but I'm leaving LA this coming Friday, and I'll be busy until then... I'm heading back up to NorCal, Sac, for the summer... But hope you guys get a meet organized. Good luck!

zamorush 05-18-2002 02:06 PM

Yeah, LA is a pretty long drive.

I need to know the dates, if you guys came up with any.

Oh, also, does anyone from CA, going to 10th Anniversary meet?

If yes, please say so, cause I don't want to drive there alone. (he he)

anyway, keep me posted on the dates

nik
(red 94)

LearJeff 05-31-2002 09:10 AM

Sounds like there are at least a few SVXers here in CA that might be interested in some sort of get together.

I live in Alameda (SF Bay Area) and would be pretty much interested in any CA meet location.

I'll stay tuned here and see what evolves....

zamorush 05-31-2002 11:46 AM

"Sounds like there are at least a few SVXers here in CA that might be interested in some sort of get together.

I live in Alameda (SF Bay Area) and would be pretty much interested in any CA meet location.

I'll stay tuned here and see what evolves...."

Hey LearJeff,

great to hear from one of the Bay Area guys, (I live in Milpitas, about 50 miles from SF) especially from someone who bought the 97 SVX from ebay. I'd be happy to meet with you, and look at the car.

I've started a thread in the upcoming meets seciont, Bay Are Meet, see what you think.

Oh, yeah, and I am still interested in the date and location of this meet.

Nik
(Red 94)

Uncamitzi 06-01-2002 12:48 AM

Maybe the SVXERS from SoCal would like to drive up half way and the SVXERs from NoCal could drive down about halfway. Meet up and have a double meet.???:eek:

PS.... Lear..... I'm sick with envy!!! I've been keeping track of that car since the sale on ebay!;)

zamorush 06-02-2002 01:04 PM

Good Idea

Maybe the SVXERS from SoCal would like to drive up half way and the SVXERs from NoCal could drive down about halfway. Meet up and have a double meet.???

Sounds good to me! I am in Bay Area, so half way sounds good to me.

nik

LearJeff 06-05-2002 02:42 PM

Hey Nik and Mitch,

Have either of you guys been in Alameda in the last week or two in your SVX?

The only reason I'm asking is that I've lived here for almost fifteen years and have only seen one SVX (white). However, in the past couple of weeks I've seen a beautiful red one and a claret one in excellent condition as well.

So far, so good with the e-Bay special. This morning, I just clicked over 800 miles on it. I have not encountered one single glitch yet. The car is as close to perfect as it possibly can be.

A Bay Area meet sounds good, too. I'll keep an eye out here.