The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stuff that came with the SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43040)

SubaruSVXCrazy 01-30-2008 07:44 PM

Stuff that came with the SVX

What goodies came with the car when it was new?; besides the title and owners manual.

I bought another owners manual besides mine for a reason. This one had the pen light and a owners video for $20 and shipping included. :) Did they all come with the pen and owners video? I remember the newer SVXs came with a silver pen, I think.

With my SVX, I got a SVX CD. Did it come with all of the SVXs with CD players?

P.S. I can't figure how to work the pen light. :p

maxg765 01-30-2008 08:00 PM

Stuff

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruSVXCrazy (Post 524565)
What goodies came with the car when it was new?; besides the title and owners manual.

I bought another owners manual besides mine for a reason. This one had the pen light and a owners video for $20 and shipping included. :) Did they all come with the pen and owners video? I remember the newer SVXs came with a silver pen, I think.

I heard that many of them came with seats and the optional bad bearing and trans missions. :D

No seriously though, I'd like to know the ans to this as well since I would want to get those items. I might be able to help with this question in LAte Feb once I get mine delivered as the current owner tells me that she has kept everything that ever came with it.

Max

SubaruSVXCrazy 01-30-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxg765 (Post 524567)
I heard that many of them came with seats and the optional bad bearing and trans missions. :D

Really?! :lol:

Crazy_pilot 01-30-2008 08:43 PM

Do you have the full tool kit? Chocks, wrenches, allen key, screwdriver, pliers...

nextse7en 01-30-2008 08:49 PM

Video, Video leaflet, Svx manual cover, manual, warrenty explaination leaflet, tool set, wheel chocks, jack.

Oh, and the ability to drive a concept car out of the dealership.

SubaruSVXCrazy 01-30-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy_pilot (Post 524573)
Do you have the full tool kit? Chocks, wrenches, allen key, screwdriver, pliers...

I have the stuff listed up untill this point; I have the tool kit but I don't remember chocks?? Hmm I have to look again.

Anything else?

94SubieSVX 01-30-2008 09:50 PM

I'm surprised no-one said the cupholders yet??

And the underseat tray, which I always forget I have:rolleyes:

ensteele 01-30-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruSVXCrazy (Post 524565)

The pen light should twist to turn on. The battery is probably dead and that is why it won't work for you. :o

I don't know whether the CDs were included with all of the LSl or LSi models.

dcarrb 01-31-2008 05:27 AM

My teal SVX came with some jumper cables and gloves (stuffed into the tail light access area), and the silver came with a first aid kit and Creedence Clearwater Revival CD.:D

dcb

redlightningsvx 01-31-2008 02:08 PM

I ahd the ttol kit in mine but i was forced to throw them all away because of a water leak in the trunk that got them eaten by rust

dennyo 01-31-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcarrb (Post 524661)
My teal SVX came with some jumper cables and gloves (stuffed into the tail light access area), and the silver came with a first aid kit and Creedence Clearwater Revival CD.:D

dcb

nothing like" run through the jungle" when your going down the road with the sun on your head:D ahh life IS good. Long live CCR

LetItSnow 01-31-2008 02:48 PM

I got "Days of the New". I had to pull the stereo out to get it, though...

Hondasucks 01-31-2008 06:26 PM

Someone needs to burn me a copy of the SVX CD

I have a Chrysler 8 track :lol: and a Ford 8-track that says "Ford 8 Track: Stereo Sound for the 80s" on it :lol::lol::lol:

SubaruSVXCrazy 01-31-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlightningsvx (Post 524747)
I ahd the ttol kit in mine but i was forced to throw them all away because of a water leak in the trunk that got them eaten by rust

I was alittle more lucker. Mine was just starting to rust but I saved them. :tongue: And I'm greatfull for that!

SubaruSVXCrazy 01-31-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondasucks (Post 524802)
Someone needs to burn me a copy of the SVX CD

I have a Chrysler 8 track :lol: and a Ford 8-track that says "Ford 8 Track: Stereo Sound for the 80s" on it :lol::lol::lol:

I knew somebody would ask that. Its not really that good. Just first song and its not a song. It says welcome to the your subaru svx with an anouncer guys voice. blah blah blah I don't remember the rest. It gives me chills everytime I listen to it tho. ;)