The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Site question... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1782)

svxxx26 10-25-2001 07:08 AM

Site question...

What's up with Eddycat's garage and Chris' SVX shop or whatever?
Haven't been around a whole lot lately so I must have missed something.....I click on them and there's no way to post....unless I go to the latest post showing.....
Somebody wanna fill me in?:confused:

sith 10-25-2001 07:16 AM

Eddycat's garage has been closed due to eddycat leaving the site. We didn't actually remove it because there is useful info there, but without eddycat around, tech related posts should go in the tech forum.

svxxx26 10-25-2001 07:29 AM

geez....

Thanks Sith...guess I DID miss a lot....

1994SubaruSVX 10-25-2001 07:43 AM

ok you answered one part of his question....

i will ask the other again. who is chris?

sith 10-25-2001 09:43 AM

I dunno the story on the other garage, I just noticed it myself ... I guess Chris will have to answer that one...

Aredubjay 10-25-2001 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sith
I dunno the story on the other garage, I just noticed it myself ... I guess Chris will have to answer that one...
I'm guessing he has set that garage up for his friend who is a Subaru Master Tech -- I'm sure he's "teasing" us a bit until he gets all the info together. But, again, that's just speculation on my part.

1994SubaruSVX 10-25-2001 11:23 AM

so i guess we are all in the dark?!

oh well, i guess we will all find out soon, would be nice to have another master tech on board.

Chris 10-25-2001 01:19 PM

Guess what!

:D :D :D Gotta wait -- tease, tease, tease! :D :D :D

Chris

Aredubjay 10-25-2001 01:22 PM

Re: Guess what!

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris
:D :D :D Gotta wait -- tease, tease, tease! :D :D :D

Chris

SEE!? TOLDJA! NANANANA-BOO BOO! :D:D:D

Chris 10-25-2001 01:27 PM

What would life be like without suspense? Boring!
Working on some things and tryin to get finalised at this time. Have some patients :)

Aredubjay 10-25-2001 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris
What would life be like without suspense? Boring!
Working on some things and tryin to get finalised at this time. Have some patients :)

Are we there yet? ....................... Are we there yet? ..................... Are we there yet? ....................... Are we there yet? ..................... Are we there yet? ....................... Are we there yet? .....................
:D:D:D

sith 10-25-2001 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Are we there yet? ....................... Are we there yet? ..................... Are we there yet? ....................... Are we there yet? ..................... Are we there yet? ....................... Are we there yet? .....................
:D:D:D

If you ask that one more time I'm going to pull this message board over and we'll go straight back home mr! And stop hitting your sister!

oneothefewproud 10-25-2001 05:13 PM

If you ask that one more time I'm going to pull this message board over and we'll go

But she hit me first.

Shes touching me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are we going to be there.

Aredubjay 10-25-2001 09:16 PM

Quote:

If you ask that one more time I'm going to pull this message board over and we'll go straight back home mr! And stop hitting your sister!

I GOTTA PEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:D

vkykam 10-25-2001 11:44 PM

Back Home? To Wahoo?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Please Please anything but THAT... We'll behave... We PROMISE...

VK
(Finger crossed behind back...)

:D :D :D

Quote: