The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts Wanted (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   leather and grill (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37867)

Traitor_Moron 03-10-2007 12:16 PM

leather and grill

looking for tan front seat leather (drivers seat specifically) and a source for a 97 grill... currently the car is heinous green 94 LSi, any color suggestions?? the paint is shot and i love the look of the Copper one i have seen on here.. but im not sure about that color with the tan interior... any ideas?? i havent picked up the car yet so im sure i may need visors too... god knows what else.

ensteele 03-10-2007 02:30 PM

It must be the Emerald Green. :)

etz bseder 03-10-2007 02:46 PM

As far as color goes, i would say silver, I love that one.

Budfreak 03-10-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traitor_Moron
looking for tan front seat leather (drivers seat specifically) and a source for a 97 grill... currently the car is heinous green 94 LSi, any color suggestions?? the paint is shot and i love the look of the Copper one i have seen on here.. but im not sure about that color with the tan interior... any ideas?? i havent picked up the car yet so im sure i may need visors too... god knows what else.

PM me if your still looking for parts or service.;)

Traitor_Moron 03-12-2007 11:05 AM

Finally picked up my car yesterday!!! it is a 1994 SVX LSi with crap assed paint. and crap assed seats... and yes of course the visors sag like a 78 yo florida retiree ... SO ... i need Stuff!!! seats, visors, ... ummm and possibly a rear diff?? i seem to be getting front wheel spin that shouldnt exsist on an AWD car.

huck369 03-12-2007 11:21 AM

Quote:

Finally picked up my car yesterday!!! it is a 1994 SVX LSi with crap assed paint. and crap assed seats... and yes of course the visors sag like a 78 yo florida retiree ... SO ... i need Stuff!!! seats, visors, ... ummm and possibly a rear diff?? i seem to be getting front wheel spin that shouldnt exsist on an AWD car.

Probably not rear diff related, more likely Duty Solinoid "C" or worn transfer clutches....both can be replaced without dropping the tranny.

It's Just Eric 03-12-2007 11:41 AM

You should worry about the mechanical stuff before you decide on a custom paint job. Its ALOT of work that costs more than the car is genrally worth, so you gotta make sure the car is as mechanicly sound as it can get before you invest in making it look new

Traitor_Moron 03-12-2007 12:32 PM

yes i am focusing on the mechanicals first... i plan to get the AWD repaired first. whats the point of a fwd SVX?!!?! any idea what it costs to repair the Duty Solinoid "C"??? i am less concerned with the looks than the mechanical aspects but its a new toy and i want it to be pretty...

ensteele 03-12-2007 03:14 PM

Yes, we all want that! But it is hard to have people see that pretty face if it doesn't get out much. :D :D :D

gsodonis 03-12-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

looking for a source for a 97 grill... .

Can I interest you in a slightly used, unpainted Smallcar SVX grille? After successfully polishing the stock one, I've decided to run it instead.

Traitor_Moron 03-12-2007 05:49 PM

Pm

sent you a PM

MNYPNNY 03-17-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

i love the look of the Copper one i have seen on here..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's only 7 hours away!

Traitor_Moron 03-18-2007 03:25 PM

I used to live in Littleton... thinking of moving back. I think im the only guy in Las Vegas with an SVX ... at least the only guy who know what he has...