The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FS: Complete stage III kit (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38405)

Duckie 04-12-2007 05:27 PM

FS: Complete stage III kit

I have decided to take my car (for the moment) into a different direction so I have decided to sell the kit in order to fund the new direction of the car (and a computer and computer desk). I am perpared to take a significant loss on this so I hope someone can take advantage of it.

Things to know:
1. It is brand new never installed on a car
2. It comes with both the 12 and 9 pound pulleys
3. Comes with the big 740cc injectors
4. If you have ANY other questions PM me

The way I would like to sell this is similar to an ebay auction, I will take bids either through PM or in the thread. After two weaks from this day Whoever has the highest bid will win and if I recieve payment then thats that. If I don't recieve payment it will go to the second highest bidder etc. I should say now that I can not accept paypal, rather only money orders and cashiers checks. If no one bids on it through the 2 weeks from now then I will reset the time to another 2 weeks.

Starting bid is $4000.00 (US dollars) and if any of you want to take it now the "buy it now" bid is $5200. Either way you would be saving a pretty huge chunk of money esspecially considering that this comes with the bigger injectors and both pulleys.

If you have any questions PM me or ask in the thread. I will try and answer them in a timely manner.

TomsSVX 04-22-2007 06:02 PM

this is an absolute steal everyone... Matched with a set of the cams that LAN is putting together a 9psi pulley even with a stock bottom end will make incredible power... Without the cams, you will see exactly why it is worth the money to get them... Good luck with the sale Duckie, anyone with their head on straight will pick this up

Tom

jman050 04-22-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
this is an absolute steal everyone... Matched with a set of the cams that LAN is putting together a 9psi pulley even with a stock bottom end will make incredible power... Without the cams, you will see exactly why it is worth the money to get them... Good luck with the sale Duckie, anyone with their head on straight will pick this up

Tom

What where dynos on stock engine with 9psi....wasnt your car 245 or so with 12psi

TomsSVX 04-22-2007 06:15 PM

221hp/and i think 250tq for mikecg w/ 9psi

Tom

Crazy_pilot 04-23-2007 03:10 AM

wow. I wish I had the money.

And an SVX.:o

sicksubie 04-23-2007 08:06 PM

Now I'm torn.......

Jefus 04-23-2007 09:21 PM

cool

So dose the charger come all chromed standard or is that just for show?

sicksubie 04-23-2007 11:00 PM

I'll start :

$4,000.01

:cool:
does this include shipping or do we get into that afterwards?

Duckie 04-24-2007 01:21 PM

Alright everybody, I am glad to see interest in the supercharger. I am kind of stuck as to what I should do. I had talked to one of the interested parties and he expressed wishes to just buy it straight out and not have to worry about the bidding system. I told him last night I would be ok with doing that if no bids where made and now one has been and I don't know if he will see it in time to make a decision. But in the intrest of fairness and sticking to my word this auction will end tonight at midnight pacific time.

Just to clarify this auction does not include shipping. The way I would like to handle shipping is you send full payment, once payment is recieved I will ship it out. If you have any request on how to ship it I will follow that, included in the package will be a copy of the shipping reciept. Upon recieving that you can send me a second payment for the shipping. If the winner prefers to make only one payment we can work that out too.

sicksubie 04-24-2007 01:34 PM

Are people only bidding in the thread? If they are bidding via PM then I have no idea where I stand.

Duckie 04-24-2007 01:46 PM

I have pmed the other people telling them to bid only in thread. You are the current winner because no one had put a solid bid down; most wanted to buy it right ou without the buy it now price.

Current leading bid: Sicksubie

RSVX 04-24-2007 01:50 PM

I am by no means poor, but I hate not having enough play money to grab this up.

Duckie 04-24-2007 02:03 PM

Then consider it an investment instead of a play thing =D. After all the most important thing to invest in is your happiness(I swear...I've never been a salesperson before).

Duckie 04-24-2007 09:29 PM

3.5 hours to go. And by the way I am SO holding you to that cent if you win. =D

sicksubie 04-24-2007 09:51 PM

Crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking that it ended in 10 minutes... I completey forgot about the whole you being in Mountain Time thing. Oh well:rolleyes: