The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts Wanted (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   WTB: Intake Manifold, exhaust manifold, and throttle body in NNJ (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52258)

Mensaf 11-11-2009 02:30 PM

WTB:Oil Pan, Intake Manifold, exhaust manifold, and throttle body in NNJ

Basically just looking to pick them up to avoid downtime on my car. Looking to get them for cheap for convenience's sake, and figure I'd help anyone who wanted to get some space back in their garage shed some otherwise useless parts for a few bucks. Prefer to deal with someone in Jersey to minimize/eliminate shipping costs.

Edit: I need an oil pan too. All this recent construction on the highways up north have claimed mine :mad: I've tried contacting Mike from AWD, but I guess they have their hands full at the moment, so anyone else please get to me.

LetItSnow 11-12-2009 06:45 AM

Re: WTB: Intake Manifold, exhaust manifold, and throttle body in NNJ

I'd bet you could get hooked up locally, but if not, I've got all of those in my garage right now!

SVXelerator 11-12-2009 07:36 PM

I'll bet that All We'll Drive has what you need.....PM yt or Mike621:cool:

Mensaf 11-14-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetItSnow (Post 624794)
I'd bet you could get hooked up locally, but if not, I've got all of those in my garage right now!

Throw some prices at me.

Mensaf 11-24-2009 06:38 PM

Bump, need an oil pan too now.

TomsSVX 11-24-2009 06:59 PM

All of our intake manifolds and oil pans have been powder coated. If you would like to buy a coated one, I can get you prices... Otherwise we do not have anything

Tom

Mensaf 11-27-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 626007)
All of our intake manifolds and oil pans have been powder coated. If you would like to buy a coated one, I can get you prices... Otherwise we do not have anything

Tom

I'm not finding anything, and that oil pan is starting to cost me money via the oil leak. Shoot me some prices, it's $139 and a week for a new one from the dealer.

TomsSVX 11-27-2009 08:10 PM

Oil pan we have 2 different ones here...

One is a crumby coating, semi-gloss black but the coating is uneven and spotty, only worth $50 i guess

The other is a wrinkle black textured finish which will cost, $95. You can pick one of them up tomorrow if you want

Tom

Mensaf 11-27-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 626268)
Oil pan we have 2 different ones here...

One is a crumby coating, semi-gloss black but the coating is uneven and spotty, only worth $50 i guess

The other is a wrinkle black textured finish which will cost, $95. You can pick one of them up tomorrow if you want

Tom

I'm working 2 shifts tomorrow. I need to get this asap :(. I also should probably just PM you a list of things I need so I can avoid multiple trips. Might have to delay that final semester's tuition payment :rolleyes: Jesus I can't wait to graduate already and be done with this nonsense. I'll send you a PM sometime midday tomorrow with a list of everything, and we'll go from there.

TomsSVX 11-28-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mensaf (Post 626273)
I'm working 2 shifts tomorrow. I need to get this asap :(. I also should probably just PM you a list of things I need so I can avoid multiple trips. Might have to delay that final semester's tuition payment :rolleyes: Jesus I can't wait to graduate already and be done with this nonsense. I'll send you a PM sometime midday tomorrow with a list of everything, and we'll go from there.

I will be here tomorrow as well... It is my second home afterall:rolleyes:

Tom