The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Service, & Parts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   OE Discount Parts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42422)

Aredubjay 12-20-2007 12:22 AM

OE Discount Parts

Hi guys! Long time...

Sure wish I had more time to spend here.

Ennyhoo, I just tried to order some parts from Langston Subaru. Have they gone belly up? My email was returned, and their speed site as well as their regular web site turned up missing.

I need to order fuel lines for the evil twin. Is there another easterly source for disounted OE parts?

Thank you, in advance.

Hocrest 12-20-2007 07:55 AM

Randy, there are a few, my favorite is Liberty Subaru in NJ.

Their prices will be within a few cents +/- of all the others and they charge actual shipping. They are also very good to work with over the phone. Ask for the "subaru-svx.net" discount.

888-782-9493

Welcome back, and you better watch out, Earl already passed your postcount and a few others are getting close ;)

ensteele 12-20-2007 08:00 AM

Randy

Good to see you back. We miss you. I also want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :) :)

huck369 12-20-2007 08:08 AM

Randy,
You're still welcome to the lines off my parts car, if you have time to come down, we can pull it in on the rack and get them off...since the rear diff, and whole drivetrain is out of it, it should be fairly easy to drop the tank...

Aredubjay 12-20-2007 01:27 PM

Thank you, guys.

Hey, Ho (or is that politically incorrect? :)), I'll give Liberty a holla. Langston gave us a 25% discount and charged actual shipping. Yeah, I gave up on keeping the number one post count long ago. But, y'gotta admit, to have racked up such a huge amount of posts and to have kept the spot for so long was quite a feat -- and that's not even counting the Yahoo posts, pre-network. :D

Earl, how ya doin', y'ol' polygymist of the SVX world? Such a Harem you have. Best to you and Emmitt too, my ol' friend. May your days be Merry and Bright, and may all your PS O-rings be put on right. :lol:

Huck, thank you for the offer. After delving further into my fuel line job, looks like I'll need to replace both front and rear. Interestingly, on the front lines, they have rusted underneath the "protective" nylon sleeve. Wha's up widdat? I'd feel more comfy getting all new lines since the rust under the sleeves is undetectible 'til the line starts leaking. Meanwhile, hope you, Carol and family have a Merry Christmas and are greatly blessed in the New Year.

svxistentialist 12-20-2007 01:33 PM

Hi there, Randy, wha'choo been up to??:):)

Good to see you back, hope all the family are well. I'll drop you an email soon, I need somebody new to brag to about my SVXs

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Joe:D

Aredubjay 12-20-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxistentialist (Post 516662)
Hi there, Randy, wha'choo been up to??:):)

Good to see you back, hope all the family are well. I'll drop you an email soon, I need somebody new to brag to about my SVXs

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Joe:D

Thank you, Joe. I'll be looking forward to your report.

The family's fine. Meg's back in KY, planning on being in New Zealand in May and still holding out hope of beginning a ministry in Ireland in the future. The son's living in Louisville, rarely makes it home, but will be here for Christmas.

All the best to Ann and the rest of your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

huck369 12-20-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aredubjay (Post 516661)
Huck, thank you for the offer. After delving further into my fuel line job, looks like I'll need to replace both front and rear. Interestingly, on the front lines, they have rusted underneath the "protective" nylon sleeve. Wha's up widdat? I'd feel more comfy getting all new lines since the rust under the sleeves is undetectible 'til the line starts leaking. Meanwhile, hope you, Carol and family have a Merry Christmas and are greatly blessed in the New Year.

That's fine Randy...
I hope you and Sheri and the kids have a wonderful Christmas too.

SVXRide 12-20-2007 08:46 PM

Randy,
Good to see you (in a virtual sort of way:rolleyes::D)!

I've had good luck with Annapolis Subaru. Just ask for Jackie and tell her you're with the network. She always beats SubaruParts.com's prices.

-Bill