The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Need parts? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42183)

wannarace928 12-05-2007 08:40 AM

Need parts?

http://svxworldforums.com/forum1/213.html

Budfreak is having a huge sale on parts. His contact information is listed in the link above.

Hondasucks 12-05-2007 11:17 AM

lol "low on funds" does that = "spent too much on weed" :lol:

shelfy 12-05-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondasucks (Post 513214)

probably. :(

Roo 12-05-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondasucks (Post 513214)

Well crap mang...if I'd known that, I'd simply trade him for parts...

;)

Living in NorCal has its advantages...just need to get a prescription for it.

;)

TomsSVX 12-06-2007 05:40 PM

maybe some pulled the silver spoon from his mouth:rolleyes: This thread is ridiculous and should never have been posted. We got rid of his ads when he left why are they back and he isn't?

Tom

shotking 12-06-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 513482)
maybe some pulled the silver spoon from his mouth:rolleyes: This thread is ridiculous and should never have been posted. We got rid of his ads when he left why are they back and he isn't?

Tom

I don't agree. Its simply a link directing people to a source of parts. So what if its Budfreak who happens to be selling them?

TomsSVX 12-06-2007 06:49 PM

Don't agree thats fine. I am always open to other's opinions. But thats just how I feel about the subject. To me he is like herpes.... even with treatment they still come back to irritate you

Tom

wannarace928 12-06-2007 07:32 PM

I posted this thread for the people that need parts, cheap. Not everyone can afford new parts and Budfreak has a lot of parts available.
If you do not like it, don't read this thread, and dont take your time to reply to it.
But if you do feel the need to read it, and take your time to post a reply, thank you for the "bump" to the top of the list.

SVXyGirl 12-06-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 513507)
... like herpes.... even with treatment they still come back to irritate you

ROFLMFAO. :lol:

I know a lot of [non-svx] people like that.

odepaj 12-06-2007 08:56 PM

wow, i never thought SVXer's would be like that to each other...........what a shame.

dustin

lots of respect has gone today :mad:

odepaj 12-06-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: This post (post #5) is ridiculous and should never have been posted.

Tom

fixed for you :)

redlightningsvx 12-06-2007 09:04 PM

my .o2 cents, some people (here) need to act their own age and stop bickering like their still in high school, reality check people get pissed off from time to time just get over it there is one saying i think it was "forgive and forget"more people should go by this these days.

max_power239 12-06-2007 09:19 PM

Stop Whining

The SVX is like having a unicorn as a ranch horse. Gets the job done, looks great, performs amazing, and rare as well a unicorn. If your unicorn throws a shoe and someone finds a magical elf making the shoes then don't piss all over the elf or the person who found it just cause he or the elf may have wronged you in the past by sleeping with your wife or punching your mother or whatever. If the elf never wronged me guess what, I wanna know when he's having a magical cheap rainbow fun sale or whatever. Do I care that you were wronged, no, because guess what, I care more about saving money and fixing cars than your weeping heart and your scorching case of herpes. Another thing, don't make statements like "well that's your opinion" or things to that effect, then immediately follow with some douchebagish remark that implies that you think your opinion is the only one that matters. That's just being a douchebag. The point being, don't trust elves, they'll sleep with your wives and punch your mothers.....I think I confused myself.

YourConfused 12-06-2007 09:27 PM

I also back wannarace928 due to the fact that I have had no ill past with budfreak. I can't say that he is OT cool though, but who is?

cozykat 12-06-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Tom

What I think is ridiculous, are your continous attempts to put down someone simply because they make a living from working on SVXs and offer their services on a car forum - oh no! how completely inconceivable! Just because you can afford to freely give so much to the Network and its members, should by no mean imply everyone else here must follow suit.

I'm glad you don't mind other opinions because in my opinion, you are being plain rude. Just because you do a lot for the Network does not mean your opinion of "how things should be" matter more than anyone elses. There was no reason for you to post in this thread, except to be just nasty and to continue your quest of harrassing someone that can't even defend himself here.

Jason has done and still does some really nice things for a few of my SVX friends. It's a shame things turned out as they did, with tempers flaring all around but it was the mods call. Young and old, men can be pigheaded - and both of you obviously are.

Everyone knows you don't like Jason so why don't you simply show some restraint and not participate in threads dealing with him.

*bump* for Jason's Parts Extravaganza.