The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Subaru Svx World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36893)

AJ4U2 01-10-2007 08:27 AM

The Subaru Svx World Network

I want to say many thanks to all of the people that are in this group that has help keep this going and the help that has put forth to many to keep these vehicles running...I for one is a first timer with a foreign car and i pick a svx for it,, A little confusing i might add but a fun vehicle to drive..Without the good folks in here i would of spent a lot of money at local shops fixing simple things that can be done at home. I now have 3 of them which keeps me sort of on my toes on the up keep but slowly but surely all will be first class vehicles. I have found that the people here are really true friends even if not had the chance to meet all. This summer i do planned on going to see some at these meets or a visit if all possiable. Sorry for taken up space but i wanted to make sure all know that for I thank all for the help you have given me. I also fogive the ones that has slammed me a little when i first got in the group:D :D :D so all is good and hope 2007 will even be better for the SVX.
kEEP THEM RUNNING...
Thanks all
Art:)

mikecg 01-10-2007 09:18 AM

I highly recommend if you only do one meet this year, it be the Reading, PA meet. It is the largest on the east coast. I sadly will not be attending this year. This will be the first time missed one since getting my SVX in 2003.

Trevor 01-10-2007 02:00 PM

ARt,

Many will appreciate your message as I do. :)

"Sorry for taken up space", was certainly not appropriate and you are to be congratulated.

ensteele 01-10-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor
ARt,

Many will appreciate your message as I do. :)

"Sorry for taken up space", was certainly not appropriate and you are to be congratulated.

Art

I would agree with Trevor. That is why we post - to say what we think and ask questions. I am glad you find the site useful. As my avatar signature says "Bet you can't buy just one." :D :D :D or three :o

Crazy_pilot 01-10-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
Art

I would agree with Trevor. That is why we post - to say what we think and ask questions. I am glad you find the site useful. As my avatar signature says "Bet you can't buy just one." :D :D :D or three :o

Or twelve...:rolleyes: :D :D

Chris 01-13-2007 11:38 PM

I feel all warm and fuzzy:)

Trevor 01-14-2007 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris

And we hope eight feet tall. ;)

ensteele 01-14-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris

Good :) :) :) :)

svxistentialist 01-14-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ4U2
I want to say many thanks to all of the people that are in this group that has help keep this going and the help that has put forth to many to keep these vehicles running...I for one is a first timer with a foreign car and i pick a svx for it,, A little confusing i might add but a fun vehicle to drive..Without the good folks in here i would of spent a lot of money at local shops fixing simple things that can be done at home. I now have 3 of them which keeps me sort of on my toes on the up keep but slowly but surely all will be first class vehicles. I have found that the people here are really true friends even if not had the chance to meet all. This summer i do planned on going to see some at these meets or a visit if all possiable. Sorry for taken up space but i wanted to make sure all know that for I thank all for the help you have given me. I also fogive the ones that has slammed me a little when i first got in the group:D :D :D so all is good and hope 2007 will even be better for the SVX.
kEEP THEM RUNNING...
Thanks all
Art:)

Hey Art

I agree this is one very helpful forum. When I got my first SVX, it had a load of problems. The guys on here wiped my tears away, and got me on the road to enjoying my ownership.

In return, if I can help a member with anything, I do it. This is a community of friends.

Like Trevor says, don't apologise for taking up space. There is room for all opinions here, and we value all contributions, even from those who don't always have the facts straight. It's an amateur website, discussion is the fuel that keeps it going.

Three cars, eh?

You caught the bug bad all right.:rolleyes: :D

Joe:)