The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If you had unlimited funds............... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34989)

demonsvx 09-01-2006 07:42 PM

If you had unlimited funds...............

What would you do to the SVX? I would push Subaru to produce a new version with every option.:D

SVXBart 09-01-2006 08:02 PM

I Was Going To Ask The Same Question.And I Was Going To Ask Members What Would They Want To Have In 2009 Svx(powertrain,turbo,etc.)?
Lets See What We Can Build!!!!

Jade Dragon 09-01-2006 11:56 PM

True Twin turbo. The P1's drivetrain, with that sick tranny. hell even a factory 5/6 mt would work. Or a tranny that has full controll of distrubition, 100%Front to 100% Rear. DBII. Panaromic sunroof. Variable displacement, for better economy. thats about all i would love to see on these cars.

Bwana 09-02-2006 12:53 AM

Two chicks at the same time...oh wait, you said about the SVX? :p

dwd1985 09-02-2006 01:53 AM

Nice Office Space reference! I was going to say the exact same hting, but you beat me to it.
I would like Subaru to start production with: all of the options the JDM versions had, the UK climate controls, the STi 6 speed, an upgraded CD player, some weight reduction, a hood scoop, and new color options! More Laguna Blue!
Suspension is pretty good, but they would need to do somehting baout the rotors, but I geuss if there was weight reduction somewhere along the lines, the rotors wouldnt be so bad.
A turbo setup would be nice.
But then again, I can have all of this (with the exception of the UK and JDM options) with not THAT large of an amount of funds.
Oh yeah! also, the sunroof should be changed so that you can slide back the escaine cover without sliding open the roof.

TomsSVX 09-02-2006 06:31 AM

I'd give them my car as a template:eek: ;)

Tom

gest24 09-02-2006 07:25 AM

Just rename the prodrive P2 Alcyone and I'd be happy and content.

Speedklix 09-02-2006 09:36 AM

Start with the Prodrive P2 and turn it into...
SVX with a base, T, and P2 option.

So you'd have the base NA for commuters that still want a sexy ride that is good on gas. The turbo for the go fast junkies. and the P2 for the people who want to tempt the reaper and replace their turbo all the time.
or even just forget the p2 engine and use the sti... it'll still be much quicker.

curly2k3 09-02-2006 10:15 AM

~Aragosta coil overs(the ones dayle can get from jp)
~Fix my bent STI BBS... and get another set of RE070's
~T-66 or T-71 turbo
~full 3" stainless exhaust with my Blitz Nürspec
~big brake kit, front and back
~HID's with clear lenses
~CF or fiberglass hood
~CF or fiberglass trunk
~stainless braided brake lines
~CF JDM wing
~CF sun roof pannel
~Flatt Racing front
~clear conrners
~White and black leather and seude interior... cobra seats tho...
~Aluminum CF weave dash overlays
~Reverse glow gauges
~Wideband
~Full stand alones tuned in by Ron at RSmotors
~Sparco Harnesses
~Michealo's (sp I know) custom sways, 28 and 24's...
~6 speed STI tranny... with Spec C RA gear set
~Lightened pulleys
~Blue Printed and Blanced block
~Eye Lids...
~Uerathane Bushings everywhere
~STI group N motor mounts
~HUGE FMIC
~LED tailights
~Euro or JDM center section
~custom strut bars front and back
~stripped everything else
~indash TV... why not
~and a race cage...

I think that pretty much sums it up for me... :D :rolleyes: :eek:

gest24 09-02-2006 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedklix
Start with the Prodrive P2 and turn it into...
SVX with a base, T, and P2 option.

So you'd have the base NA for commuters that still want a sexy ride that is good on gas. The turbo for the go fast junkies. and the P2 for the people who want to tempt the reaper and replace their turbo all the time.
or even just forget the p2 engine and use the sti... it'll still be much quicker.

Great idea... but would we use the H6 for the base and the EJ25T for the P2 Option?

Cho 09-02-2006 12:21 PM

I would like to see,

1. Lighter car
2. Lighter engine - 2.5 turbo engine or Original 3.3L w/ Turbo
3. 6 speed MT
4. Stock 18 inch rims w/ Bigger brakes
5. Almost same interior
6. 40/60 Tire distribution like the WRX
7. A stock guage for Trans!

demonsvx 09-02-2006 05:28 PM

Hell why not a 4.0 flat8, 6speed, twin turbo variable displacement under 3000lb full functional gauges, better brakes, suspension, interior all keeping the SVX original design. I used to draw cars for drafting school and this idea is inspiring me to draw an updated version of the SVX. Ill see what I can throw together:D

Speedklix 09-02-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gest24
Great idea... but would we use the H6 for the base and the EJ25T for the P2 Option?

I would like to see the new h6 in it... but I think it is a little unrealistic. Maybe it could be an option. But all three would be 2.5 based since I really don't see it as a rally car.

I love the EG33... but it is dead. The EZ is not a bad motor. H6 FI is completely out of the question... but there is always aftermarket!

TomsSVX 09-02-2006 09:41 PM

If the EG33 is dead then why is there numerous imprezza EG33 swaps? Brat and Xt EG33 swaps?? Stage III superchargers?? Couple turbos running a muck?? Just need it in a car that has larger production #'s and a better initial price tag

Tom

ensteele 09-02-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Two chicks at the same time...oh wait, you said about the SVX? :p

lol :D :D :D :D