The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Group Pictures (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11742)

ensteele 07-02-2003 02:41 PM

Group Pictures

1 Attachment(s)
It is a nice day and I thought after I got all of the cars cleaned I would take a few pictures of all 5 together. I put some of them in my locker. Here is one of them. :) They are in the order I got them from L to R.

The years in that line are 93, 92, 93, 94, 94 :)

lee 07-02-2003 02:52 PM

Earl, are you the primary driver of all those beautiful cars, or do you have kids, etc that put on a few miles for you?

Even more pressing question: Are your neighbors starting to whisper about you with worried looks on their face?;)

Ron Mummert 07-02-2003 09:55 PM

It's like looking at motordom's answer to the Dionne Quintuplets. Remember them? (No chemical or medical intervention).
Anyway... Do you have a favorite? Shhhh....I know, all children should be loved equally, but........C'mon Earl, tell us.

Ron (My mom loved BOTH Smothers Brothers better than me).

SVXRide 07-02-2003 10:01 PM

Earl,
Does the blue one have a CF hood? Is it one of Dayle's hoods?
-Bill (enviously planning the purchase of his second SVX:D )

ensteele 07-02-2003 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lee
Earl, are you the primary driver of all those beautiful cars, or do you have kids, etc that put on a few miles for you?

Even more pressing question: Are your neighbors starting to whisper about you with worried looks on their face?;)

I am single and have a 10 year old son, who thankfully doesn't drive yet. :) So, I guess I am the primary driver. I have them all insured, but only two right now are not in the storage (not driven) mode. :)

My neighbors love the cars and come over and look at them with big smiles on their faces. They really got a laugh out of the last one I bought. I guess they are not surprised anymore. :D

ensteele 07-02-2003 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert
It's like looking at motordom's answer to the Dionne Quintuplets. Remember them? (No chemical or medical intervention).
Anyway... Do you have a favorite? Shhhh....I know, all children should be loved equally, but........C'mon Earl, tell us.

Ron (My mom loved BOTH Smothers Brothers better than me).

Ron, I liked Tommy Smothers best! He was my favorite. :)

Oh, you mean my cars! I will be honest. I do like the new red 94 the best. It has just a little more class because of the slight mods that it has. (wheels, lowered, front spoilers, and side marker lights)

The next one is the blue 94, because of all of the mods and 5 speed. :D

ensteele 07-02-2003 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXRide
Earl,
Does the blue one have a CF hood? Is it one of Dayle's hoods?
-Bill (enviously planning the purchase of his second SVX:D )

Bill, the blue one does have a CF hood. The previous owner bought it on the group buy that happened earlier. I have pictures in my locker that shows it better. I have more detailed pictures of all of the cars and mods in the locker. :)

It was like having a fair sized meet all by myself, but I did all of the talking. Come to think of it, I do most of the talking at all of our meets. :D

Alycone 07-02-2003 11:54 PM

Us local folks (me, at least) are always wondering which one you'll decide to bring.

If you can't decide which one to take, I don't think I've seen the white one yet, but I want to see the new one, and the blue is my favorite.... okay, not much help.

Nice herd, I'm jealous.

solarsvx 07-03-2003 07:40 AM

seek help !!!!!!! LOL

they look great ,, wow never knew anyone to own so many svxes i think u should let me take a few for a spin =>

seasvx 07-03-2003 08:27 AM

Re: Group Pictures

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
The years in that line are 93, 92, 93, 94, 94 :)
very impressive! but now you need a 96 & a 97!

CigarJohnny 07-03-2003 09:22 AM

Earl, your new '94 is a total babe! Can she come out and play with me?? :D:D

<wiping drool off my chin from staring at her luscious, red, curvaceous body>

Zeppelin 07-03-2003 10:59 AM

Earl, after looking at that pic, you need another pearlie! I know what you can drive back from the Denver meet......... :D

JLittell 07-03-2003 11:01 AM

Is a Ebony Pearl in the near future? Is that a SVX orgy??:eek:

SVXphile 07-03-2003 06:28 PM

A gaggle of SVX's

We only had a couple more than that at the first Snowshoe Meet!
:eek:

Beautiful collection! :) Don

ensteele 07-04-2003 11:49 AM

Thanks I don't think that there will be any more in the near future. Of course that is what I said last time after buying the fourth one. :eek: :rolleyes: