The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   cherry bomb and smoked tail lights (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43037)

cruisen_15 01-30-2008 06:00 PM

cherry bomb and smoked tail lights

made a video of my new cherry bomb exhaust, just the muffler for right now, and you can see my smoked tail lights, i like em alot.... dont mind the dinging... theres rocks in the heat sheilds :o, overual... she growls like a svx should :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5o0RmP0y9g

YourConfused 01-30-2008 06:27 PM

The lights look pimp, but are they legal? Did you smoke them from the inside? Did you use paint or what?

cruisen_15 01-30-2008 06:47 PM

perfectly legal,atleast here that is, and if as long as you can see light through them, its a spray u use on the outside, u cant use normal spray paint or your lights wont show through.... i get the paint from a local rice shop... if you cant find them on the internet i possibly could ship them to people for a small fee, though they are like 6 or 8$ a can lol....

Mike621 01-30-2008 09:26 PM

What happened to your exhaust? And who spray painted your lights? I should've given you some old cracked ones to paint over instead of those..heh...

Maybe theyd work on a black car.. or something...

cruisen_15 01-30-2008 09:34 PM

what do u meen what happend to my exhaust? i pulled off that stupid stock one lol, this is much better... its on jacks right now till i get her fixed from my wreck :o

sicksubie 01-30-2008 09:36 PM

You obviously are not leaving your exhaust like that correct?

cruisen_15 01-30-2008 09:49 PM

no of course, im just having trouble looknig for the right tips i want... im also waitng to get the right hardware for my un-equal headers...

TomsSVX 01-30-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisen_15 (Post 524586)
no of course, im just having trouble looknig for the right tips i want... im also waitng to get the right hardware for my un-equal headers...

I love losing horsepower!!!!

6-6-6-6-6-6-12 Scaglietti!!!

Tom

mysvxrocks 01-30-2008 10:19 PM

Just how is that legal in Washington.....

Ricochet 01-30-2008 10:51 PM

Your tail lights are now illegal (red reflections have to be showing plain and clear) and don't even look good. They'd look decent on a model with a black top, but stock would still be trump. Also have fun breathing the exhaust fumes that come up through your trunk. Congratulations.

cruisen_15 01-30-2008 11:10 PM

right my backlights are illeagle,driven by cops, puleld over by them, they dont give a sh&* about my lights, just like the rx7 black lights and same with the black honeycombe trans am backlights, wtf is with you guys and hating all the time, piss off:mad:

its like jesus christ i dont say sh&* about u guys, u guys are always giving me sh&* !!! im done comnig to this site... sure you guys might think im dumb but you dont have to put rude ass comments in my threads....

TomsSVX 01-30-2008 11:15 PM

1. I hate the idea of unequal length head pipes for sound at the expense of power and economy.

2. Your lights ARE illegal because the little diffuser is also a reflector and I am SURE that WA has laws of how many square inches of reflective surface a car must have.

3. You are buying up leaf blowers by the pallet to try and make-shift boost your car instead of fixing the current issues.

4. You rally your car until the ATF temp light comes on... Then you let it cool down and rally it some more.

5. You lead us on to believe you will finally sell the car and alleviate its pain and then your Mom changes her mind:rolleyes:

I am sure there are more reasons

Tom

TomsSVX 01-30-2008 11:17 PM

this car show would be appropriate for you

Nasioc linky

Tom

cruisen_15 01-30-2008 11:22 PM

wow.... id never buy a crap honda, yea i guess smoknig my tail lights count as ricing it out huh.... yeh to bad ive seen chargers n stuff with blacked out tail lights

who the hell cares if i smoke my tail lights, you think im discracing the svx huh? its my car so if you dont like what i do to it, then ignore it... its just a car man, it might seem like my car has lots of rigging done to it but it doesnt....

It's Just Eric 01-30-2008 11:26 PM

...cant we alll just get along?!?! lol

Basicly, I think people are just upet because you um...how do I say this nicely.. you just have alot of bad ideas, and you really dont treat your car with respect, as far as matinence and not rally-ing goes

that being said, ive seen some monstourous riced svxi..Tinted tails and a cherry bomb dont bother me a bit :)