The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Vendors, Service, & Parts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   AWD Llc. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42310)

TomsSVX 12-12-2007 10:55 PM

AWD Llc.

Web site is finally up and running, BUT still a work in progress. You can keep an eye on it here www.allwelldrive.net

Well the much anticipated (by us at least) opening of All We'll Drive Inc. is upon us. Eric (Its Just Eric) Mike (Mike621) and myself have joined forces to open up a Subaru service and speed shop. More details to come once we set up a website and decide on flat rate jobs but most is as you may or not know as the same as what I have offered in the past. We are no longer limited by space like I had been before. So until the site is up, feel free to drop any of us a PM to ask about services and products offered

Tom

SVXRide 12-13-2007 09:52 AM

What, the shop's name isn't "we only work on our backs"?:p:D (yeah, so where is that 2 post lift?;)).
Have you determined how close your shop is to the nearest AWD dyno?
-Bill

Crazy_pilot 12-13-2007 05:32 PM

:banana::banana::banana:

If only I wasn't so far away.:lol:

Speedklix 12-13-2007 06:49 PM

congrats guys. :woo:

NikFu S. 12-13-2007 07:57 PM

Do you make house calls? :lol:

It's Just Eric 12-13-2007 11:07 PM

Tom's done it before :rolleyes:

We have barely set up the new shop and already have some jobs done as well as more on the way. In the near future look for a few restoration jobs to roll out of our shop, as well as a comfy 4 door sedan with a few extra cylinders.:WTF:

as always,we are able to do prettymuch whatever proformance upgrades you could want, including auto swaps, 5 / 6 speed swaps, motor rebuilds, proformance cam installs, koni suspenson installs, dyno-proven intake systems, and more.Keep an ear out for new developments.

as always, feel free to shoot any questions toward Tom, Mike, or myself, and we'l be glad to answer

-Eric

ensteele 12-13-2007 11:19 PM

Congratulations guys. I am sure this will be a great service for our community. :D

Mike621 12-14-2007 09:21 AM

Wow, I had no idea we even had a thread yet!

AWD Has "unofficially" launched and is booking for work. I will re-iterate, as Tom and Eric said, still setting up shop. Bill, no worries, the two-poster is coming soon ;) after the holiday hopefully.

I have looked forward to bringing our services to this level for some time, and now we have the conditions to do. I am looking forward to dealing with enthusiasts and non enthusiasts alike, as we are not just exclusive to the SVX, but already have taken on many other vehicles in our own separate ventures.

And as both Tom and Eric said, if you have any questions, or would like any information, feel free to contact us!

svxistentialist 12-14-2007 11:21 AM

Congratulations fellas, I'm delighted to see your show on the road.

I'm a little far away to give you much business, but I wish you every success.

Joe:)

SVXRide 12-14-2007 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike621 (Post 515248)
Wow, I had no idea we even had a thread yet!

AWD Has "unofficially" launched and is booking for work. I will re-iterate, as Tom and Eric said, still setting up shop. Bill, no worries, the two-poster is coming soon ;) after the holiday hopefully.

I have looked forward to bringing our services to this level for some time, and now we have the conditions to do. I am looking forward to dealing with enthusiasts and non enthusiasts alike, as we are not just exclusive to the SVX, but already have taken on many other vehicles in our own separate ventures.

And as both Tom and Eric said, if you have any questions, or would like any information, feel free to contact us!

Mike,
Great! Please, oh please, tell me you're going to figure out how to add "tuning" to your services:cool::cool: (thus the question about the nearest AWD dyno).
-Bill

Mike621 12-14-2007 04:36 PM

There were a couple gentlemen who came to look a unit in the same building who were interested in putting in a dyno. However, I haven't heard any more than that.

svxfiles 12-14-2007 05:35 PM

Congratulations, Kids!

:)
It is nice to be able to do something you love (and to get paid for it.)
I wish you guys all the best!:D

And if you need an old guy to explain fire and how it was back in the day, CALL Bill!!!:D

Mike621 12-14-2007 06:44 PM

Its ok OT. We have you on speed dial. :p

"For the Alcyone Subaru Technical Institute, please press two..."

TomsSVX 12-14-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide (Post 515276)
Mike,
Great! Please, oh please, tell me you're going to figure out how to add "tuning" to your services:cool::cool: (thus the question about the nearest AWD dyno).
-Bill

If we add tunning, I highly doubt it will be with the stock ECU. I want to start using standalones with my performance builds. Much easier to have tuned and once you get a base map it is easy for them to be user friendly after they have left here.

Tom

wawazat?? 12-17-2007 09:54 AM

Congratulations on the new gig guys! I wish you all the best.

Todd