The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Wanted or For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   It is time to sell her........... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10419)

1994SubaruSVX 04-30-2003 11:19 AM

It is time to sell her...........

After almost five years of owning my SVX I must say goodbye. My wife and I are having a baby this year so we are going to need to buy a four door car.

My SVX is barcelona red FWD with tons of custom parts and work. I have 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, professionally powdercoated calipers, nickel plated cross drilled rotors with carbon fiber brake pads, Koni strut and Ground Control spring combination, custom Magnaflow exhaust (true dual from exhaust port to exit), K&N filter, air resonator removed, 18,000 GVW tranny cooler installed, alternator mod, like new Bridgestone Potenzas, tranny replaced two years ago.

Car has 90,000 miles on it but the engine only has 50,000 miles on it. The car does have a salvaged title because last year I got water in a piston which caused the motor to hydrolock. Basically just put a new motor in the car.

This car is in good shape overall and we be a nice car to pick up for someone looking for a car with all the extras. With new paint and an interior upgrade this car would be cherry. Pics are in my locker so do not hesitate to take a look. If you are interested in purchasing the car I am asking $7000. Of course I will negotiate that price with anyone that is seriously interested in picking up this car. I think blue book is just under $6000 and that is with zero modifications. All interested parites can email me at lhill@radians.com or leave me a PM here.

The car is located in Memphis, TN. I can arrange delivery as necessary.

Thanks,

Leo

Aredubjay 04-30-2003 11:23 AM

This is too much to take. First SBkim and now you. <faints>

BLKSVX92 04-30-2003 11:31 AM

Sorry to hear you have to get rid of her Leo, hope ya get what you want for her, and find a nice 4 door that you guys like.

ohh ya CONGRATS to the child on the way :D

WestCoastSVX 04-30-2003 11:48 AM

Leo, say it isn't so!

Seriously though, it is good to hear from you and great to hear you will be expanding your family.

Good luck with the sale and be sure to keep in touch here.

Seraph 04-30-2003 11:52 AM

NO!!!!! :(

ensteele 04-30-2003 12:21 PM

They are dropping like flies! :eek: Why do babies and SVXes not mix? It seats 4 for gosh sakes. :rolleyes:

Aredubjay 04-30-2003 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
They are dropping like flies! :eek: Why do babies and SVXes not mix? It seats 4 for gosh sakes. :rolleyes:
AND has the nifty baby seat thingamabob!

But seriously, Leo. Congrats to you and Marcela.

WestCoastSVX 04-30-2003 12:51 PM

Does anyone have the nifty baby seat thingamabob or know where I can get one?

The plan won't be for SVX and baby to mix, but it may happen on occasion. (baby is still a ways off, but since the thingamabob was brought up...)

Aredubjay 04-30-2003 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MacGyver
Does anyone have the nifty baby seat thingamabob or know where I can get one?

The plan won't be for SVX and baby to mix, but it may happen on occasion. (baby is still a ways off, but since the thingamabob was brought up...)

Mikey! Oh, Mikey! :D:D:D

(I'll bet Mike could find you one at the wrecking yard he frequents. :D:D:D)

WestCoastSVX 04-30-2003 01:01 PM

Good idea. Do you hear that Mike? I don't even care what color it is, because it will probably just be painted black to match my speaker grills. :) (that is where it attaches right?)

Stevebsy 04-30-2003 01:13 PM

The thingy goes under a small cover in front of the speaker grills.

I've carried my Jr. many many times in the SVX. Both with the rear facing seat and the forward facing seat. It's not the most convenient car to put a kiddie into, for sure, but it is certainly not unreasonable either.

The tether anchor bolts in under #4 here:
http://www.subaruparts.com/diag/?mod...category=656-A

My car came with an anchor, but I'm sure if you don't have one there already, the dealer might give you a free one, seeing as it is a safety item, but don't bet on it :p

montypython 04-30-2003 03:15 PM

Leo, CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming addition:)
But sorry to hear you'll be losing the SVX:(

mohrds 04-30-2003 03:40 PM

Leo,

Congratulations on the baby! I'm sorry to hear you need to get rid of your car after all the work you have done to it. I hope it goes to a great home.

Don't be such a stranger around here.

Doug

JLittell 04-30-2003 04:05 PM

We're expecting in Sept. Should I sell mine too??:eek:

BLKSVX92 04-30-2003 04:37 PM

shoot for the 3rd..its my bday :p