The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I got a new baby..... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36220)

MNYPNNY 11-21-2006 10:00 PM

I got a new baby.....

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of our new addition.
Don't know why, but they always seem to come from Missouri or Kansas. This one rode a transport with 16 golden retrievers from Topeka!

Earthworm 11-22-2006 08:19 AM

Doctor: "The tail transplant was a success!" :D

svxistentialist 11-22-2006 01:30 PM

Nice pussy

Looks very nice Michelle.

We have had a "visiting" hunting marmalade here for quite some time. He/she probably came into our garden hunting rats and rabbits. The rats generally move closer to the house this time of winter for food, and rabbits are here all the time chewing all the delicious stems from our roses.:eek:
[I haven't taken the trouble to put a rabbit proof fence all around, but I should]

Last night our visitor came a cropper on the road, probably chasing prey I expect. We don't keep cats because my wife does not like them, but I felt really sorry, he was handsome and smart.

When you said "new baby" I thought you had gone and bought another SVX!!;) :D

Joe:)

Alycone 11-22-2006 09:26 PM

Aaaawwwww how cute! Congrats on the new addition to your family! :D

newsvx 11-26-2006 03:40 PM

Michelle,
NICE, but I too thought from your subject that you had found another SVX!! Too bad you didn't but that's a cute replacement!!

BTW, did you get my PM reply?
Harry

ensteele 11-26-2006 10:10 PM

You know that I thought the same thing - another SVX. Boy, was I wrong. :o :o :o :rolleyes: :)

odepaj 11-27-2006 01:03 AM

He looks like my cat Mickey, except my cat is a blue point (bluish color where your cat has the orange). Is he a Balinese? The one thing my cat loves to play with the most is straws, any straw he can get his paws onto is a new toy, try that with your cat.

dustin

SHISVX 12-02-2006 11:08 PM

awww! what a cutie! ask chris what he is wearing...and call me sometime...i called you last...oh yeah, what is the name?\

Kelli

andrew.anderson 12-03-2006 07:08 AM

Congrats on the new addition.

RSVX 12-03-2006 07:12 AM

I thought it was a SVX too, until I saw what section of the forums it was in! :-)

NapaBavarian 12-04-2006 11:46 AM

A colorado lap warmer :D

MNYPNNY 12-04-2006 06:17 PM

He's a real sweetheart, but I actually forgot how much work a kitten is, even an 8-mth old one. We have some training issues to work through.

Harry, I did get your PM, but I missed the auction..and I really need them!

Kelli, I'll call you as soon as I have a minute. I did get your message, congrats!
His name is Mai-Tai.
We have always had an alcohol theme with all our animal names:
Kahlua
Saki
Tequila
Rico
Scotch
Killian
now Mai-Tai

newsvx 12-04-2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thndrmtn92svx
He's a real sweetheart, but I actually forgot how much work a kitten is, even an 8-mth old one. We have some training issues to work through.

Kelli, I'll call you as soon as I have a minute. I did get your message, congrats!
His name is Mai-Tai.
Kahlua
Saki
Tequila
Rico
Scotch
Killian
now Mai-Tai

Michelle,
No need to bid - you can "Buy Now". But do remember to get the zinc covered ones.......
Later,
Harry

NeedForSpeed 12-04-2006 07:25 PM

It's a matching copper cat!. Looks like a twin to my cat, but cat is full orange.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thndrmtn92svx

His name is Mai-Tai.
Kahlua
Saki
Tequila
Rico
Scotch
Killian
now Mai-Tai

SHISVX 12-06-2006 02:42 AM

Michelle..you better call me soon...i got some awesome news...and some terrible news...thinking about a close to reading trip to pa?? lets say January?

Kelli