The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Member List. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2060)

cocacola08 11-24-2001 09:18 PM

Member List.

Well folks it's done.

Available in my locker at:

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?cocacola08

Everyone please check it out and make sure your info is correct. If it's not correct, or you don't want you info on it (for whatever reason) please send me an email or private message.

sith 11-24-2001 09:33 PM

Awesome!! I'm 92 silver ls-l btw... guess I should make a sig one of these days...

Aredubjay 11-25-2001 01:03 PM

Kev,
Thank you for your hard work. We all appreciate it.

SSSVX 11-25-2001 02:51 PM

Re: Member List.

Quote:

Originally posted by cocacola08
Well folks it's done.

Available in my locker at:

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?cocacola08

Everyone please check it out and make sure your info is correct. If it's not correct, or you don't want you info on it (for whatever reason) please send me an email or private message.

great job, kev! i'm so thrilled that you've got all my info right. :D

btw, may i know what's the purpose of doing this? for this anniv meet?

kev, btw, my system showed me your file contains the macros virus, maybe you need to check it out. :rolleyes:

i saw your locker's other picture. cool, some pple b/c of the smaller interior(have kids) so they decided to sell theirs SVXes, but you do not. your son in your SVX looks good. :p

this member list is cool. :cool:

cocacola08 11-26-2001 10:02 AM

Re: Re: Member List.

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSVX
btw, may i know what's the purpose of doing this? for this anniv meet?
A quick way to find members locations, like who may be in your area, also how many of each year/color/trim level

Quote:

kev, btw, my system showed me your file contains the macros virus, maybe you need to check it out. :rolleyes:

I noticed that too, there are no macros in it, I think that when i started one of the charts I accidentally hit create new macro instead of chart, that might be where that came from. I apologize for any confusion.

cocacola08 11-26-2001 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sith
Awesome!! I'm 92 silver ls-l btw... guess I should make a sig one of these days...
Thanks sith, I updated it

BradT 11-26-2001 10:26 AM

'cause *mine's* blue

I see that aside from purple (!?), Laguna Blue is the rarest color here. Wa-hoo!

;)

--Brad

LarryIII 11-26-2001 10:26 AM

Kev,

Thanks, that's a great job.

I see that I am the only SVXer from Delaware.
I have some corrections.
Bordeaux has an 'X' on the end like SV 'X'
The charts do not show a bordeaux color. Did you group my car under the Clarets ?

Larry III

LarryIII 11-26-2001 10:32 AM

Re: 'cause *mine's* blue

Quote:

Originally posted by BradT
I see that aside from purple (!?), Laguna Blue is the rarest color here. Wa-hoo!

;)

--Brad

Brad,

Mine is the only Borbeaux Pearl ( not Claret) and does not even appear on the charts. So I guess mine is even more rare than the 2 purples.

Lets see, I have a '97 Bordeaux Pearl, LSi. I may have the rarest SVX of all (except for the zebra stiped one with the optional gun rack, cow catcher, possum pusher, & fuzzy dice).

cocacola08 11-26-2001 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Kev,

Thanks, that's a great job.

I see that I am the only SVXer from Delaware.
I have some corrections.
Bordeaux has an 'X' on the end like SV 'X'
The charts do not show a bordeaux color. Did you group my car under the Clarets ?

Larry III

oh ya, on the charts bordeaux (sorry about the spelling, I put it in that way the 1st time and each one after that automatically went that way as soon as I typed "Bo"), is grouped w/claret.

By definition in the Webster's Dictionary
BORDEAUX \Bor*deaux"\, a. Pertaining to Bordeaux in the south of France. -- n. A claret wine from Bordeaux, France.

So i combined them together.

oneothefewproud 11-26-2001 01:31 PM

Well folks it's done.

Kev,

Great job. Can we put a column for NON-Svx owners.

I sold mine but am still hangin around.

Just a thought.

Ciao
Wayne

cocacola08 11-26-2001 07:33 PM

The members who I knew were searching for one I put that on there. If I couldn't find anything on their car or don't have one, I shaded grey.

If anyone has a suggestion for Wayne's idea, let me know and I'll see how it looks.

Ron Mummert 11-26-2001 08:07 PM

I hate when this happens department!

Kev - When I click on the link for the list I get the typical download bar (ZZZZZZZZ at 33.6). Then a box appears stating:

Excel format not valid.
OK

Yeah, OK!!! Anyway, why must I "dial-a-twelve-year-old" everytime something dosen't work. Does Bill Gates hate me as much as I hate him?
Any suggestions?
Ronosaurus.

1994SubaruSVX 11-27-2001 12:54 PM

hey cola......

why is my model listed as anniversary??

Aredubjay 11-27-2001 01:34 PM

Re: hey cola......

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
why is my model listed as anniversary??
Because you got married in it!! Sheesh! You should know that. Now, every year, it's an "anniversary" edition. :D