The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Bought New Seats! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27646)

94svxred 08-01-2005 07:19 AM

I Bought New Seats!

I got a pair of front seats with no rips or tears for $129 not to bad !! I think :confused: My car had a bad drivers side boalster (typical on our cars) So I'm looking forward to my original interior without my cheap seat covers!! :D (I'm not sure why my drivers seat was the way it when i bought it because over the past 6 years have owned the car my seat hasn't wore any more then the day i bought it :confused: (The only thing i can think of is the previous owner didn't give a s**t)

SilverSpear 08-01-2005 07:54 AM

niiiiiiiiiiiiice. mmm by the way i was thinking, i will install sparco's by the end of this year, but i wanna convert them to the same leather design of the original seats, where can i find the exact leather as the SVX? Grey interior.

thundering02 08-01-2005 10:50 AM

Dayle at motorsportswarehouse.com sells new leather kits for our factory seats shouldn't be to hard to modify for the custom app.

SilverSpear 08-01-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundering02
Dayle at motorsportswarehouse.com sells new leather kits for our factory seats shouldn't be to hard to modify for the custom app.

I just need the exact grey leather of the SVX, because i need to fit them to the sparcos i will install in my car. I do not need a kit, rather i need the leather by itself to be worked and fitted. Thanks anyway.

94svxred 08-01-2005 04:53 PM

Motorsports carries the oem leather in GREY :D $895 If i remember correct, it is a front and rear set ;) .Get it before its GONE :eek: As posted earlier they carry also any color leather replacement you can think of :D

SilverSpear 08-02-2005 11:46 PM

mmm, thanks :rolleyes:

94svxred 08-06-2005 08:12 AM

My new seats are on the way :D . If anybody needs or wants my old seats let me know? Pass. seat is MINT and the drivers seat has a 2 to 3 " split on to boalster of coarse :( . It was like this when I bought the car ,So I have had seat covers on ever since and I enter the car very carfully as to not make it worse!. :o So If anyone needs any clean L model seats in pretty good shape let me know ;) I'm very serious if you want them you can have them but you would need to pay the shipping of course :D

94svxred 08-08-2005 02:45 AM

GOING ONCE ......GOING TWICE....... :p Please let me know if anyone wants them or thier out with the trash on Friday :eek: :eek: ERAL need any seats for any of your 10 cars ;) I'm very jealous. P.S. Roses failed I might have to try a trip to EUROPE! :eek: :eek: :D

94svxred 08-09-2005 04:03 AM

Well I'll give you an update! I got seats today and as i expected for the price, I'll tell you my seats are in WHY better condition. But as promised via e-mail the driver's seat side boalster is not ripped. So what I'm gona do is take off the cover on the driver seat back and replace it and chuck the rest! :p . Sorry gang :o but my ofer still stands if anyone wants them for parts or for any other reason , there yours for the asking, but I need to know before Friday :)

msvx95 08-09-2005 04:23 AM

Pm'd you :) :)