The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   sube site for new Legacies (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15425)

rhhnx 01-05-2004 08:07 PM

sube site for new Legacies

Of course it can't even come close to our SVX's but the new Legacy looks quite interesting... sube marketing getting hip

http://www.need-desire.com/main.html

shelfy 01-05-2004 08:39 PM

i gotta have one!

Mr. Pockets 01-06-2004 09:43 AM

I dig the campaign.

Oh, and I dig the car...

Green1995SVX 01-06-2004 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
I dig the campaign.

Oh, and I dig the car...

but....

Come on, Nick.. I know you've got something negative to say!! You always do. :D :rolleyes: ;)

Mike

alacrity024 01-06-2004 10:42 AM

DUDE!!!! 0-60 quicker than a 350Z!!!!

i want to convince my dad to buy a turbo, then take it out on the town and drop some jaws :D

they're f'ing BEAUTIFUL, too.. i LOVE the headlights and the side mirrors.. crystal clear..

droooooooool

-adam

RSVX 01-06-2004 10:50 AM

hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt

hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt

Mr. Pockets 01-06-2004 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

but....

Come on, Nick.. I know you've got something negative to say!! You always do. :D :rolleyes: ;)

Mike

Okay, that's the second time you (and only you) have picked on me for being a party pooper. I don't know how I got this reputation with you.

Maybe I once contradicted you and you were deeply offended. Well then I'm sorry. I won't make the mistake of doing it again. From now on I'll agree with everybody and only say nice things about everything that's posted.

alacrity024 01-06-2004 10:58 AM

for a CRAPLOAD of information, check out this website.. it's a personal favorite of mine:

http://www.apexjapan.com/

-adam

Mr. Pockets 01-06-2004 11:03 AM

That's a really cool site. Serious reviews, man...I'll have to read them over lunch or something.

Just for Mike:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Green1995SVX 01-06-2004 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

Okay, that's the second time you (and only you) have picked on me for being a party pooper. I don't know how I got this reputation with you.

Maybe I once contradicted you and you were deeply offended. Well then I'm sorry. I won't make the mistake of doing it again. From now on I'll agree with everybody and only say nice things about everything that's posted.

umm... I was just joking, Nick. :( :( :(

Mike

Mr. Pockets 01-06-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

umm... I was just joking, Nick. :( :( :(

Mike

The first time it was a joke. The second time might have been, but it was unprovoked. Both times I asked you how I got this reputation and both times you've left me without an answer.

Now I can take a joke as well as anybody. Some of you know that nothing is really sacred with me. But I don't understand this one and I'm taking it personally because I'd like to think that I'm pretty helpful and friendly on this site. I've gone out of my way to help people who have gone out of their way to make it difficult for me to do so.

So, either you have an explanation for me so we can all laugh or you drop it. If you just mean that when it comes to matters of opinion, I sometimes present a contrary one, you can stuff it in your fancy pants.

Noir 01-08-2004 02:46 PM

<Harry points at Nick!>

YOU POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Here, let me give you something to poop on.

<Harry hands Nick a picture of Rob.>

:D

umm..joking if you haven't figured that out yet. :D

fan of triumph the dawg on conin obrien.

RSVX 01-08-2004 03:21 PM

I ordered a brocure, its here today, and WOW

Mr. Pockets 01-08-2004 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir
<Harry points at Nick!>

YOU POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Here, let me give you something to poop on.

<Harry hands Nick a picture of Rob.>

:D

umm..joking if you haven't figured that out yet. :D

fan of triumph the dawg on conin obrien.

Triumph is awesome, and that song of his on the radio is hysterical.

Although, with that accent, I wonder why he doesn't pronounce his own name 'tree-omph.' :D

Mr. Pockets 01-08-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RSVX
I ordered a brocure, its here today, and WOW
I'll have to pick one up at the show in February...