The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Birthday Dear Network!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3150)

Aredubjay 03-15-2002 09:11 AM

Happy Birthday Dear Network!!

Yes, it was ONE year ago today that many of us made the great migration from our Yahoo home to our new location. I haven't regretted it for a second.

Chris, thank you again for making it possible and sacrificing to keep it possible. Hopefully the time for sacrifice is over.

Sith, thank you for "lurking" in the background, taking care of small complaints and making things happen as if by magic.

Thank you all the other "backroom" folks that have put in time and equipment to keep the Network technically sound.

Thank you all who've donated monies or equipment to the cause, you know who you are.

Thank you "members" for making this the GREATEST place for SVXers to be in the WORLD.

I'm looking forward to many more years of SVXing with you all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETWORK!!!

Green1995SVX 03-15-2002 09:33 AM

Happy Birfday network!!

-Mike

howyadoin' 03-15-2002 09:57 AM

Happy Birhtday fom a new member!! John

cocacola08 03-15-2002 10:10 AM

wahooo!

Aredubjay 03-15-2002 10:12 AM

Thought you guys might find this interesting. This was a post from Yahoo member alanscouse (where is he? I miss him alot), upon the occasion of Yahoo's 19999th post. :D

"Can you believe we got here in only about 18 months or so .A great testimony to the guys and gals in this group !!! Alan. "

Speaking of great testimonies, check our post count at only 12 months. :D

Godzilla 03-15-2002 10:23 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Dear Network!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
Yes, it was ONE year ago today that many of us made the great migration from our Yahoo home to our new location. I haven't regretted it for a second.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETWORK!!!

So, umm... who has the cake?

ensteele 03-15-2002 10:48 AM

Happy Birthday to the site and all of us who are here. I have not been here for very long, but have seen many good things happen. I am very impressed. Even more impressive are all of you - the members. I know we are all dedicated to the car and its cause, but the best part is that we are dedicated to all of our members as well. :) I have learned a lot while being here, and have made some very good friends as well. It makes owning one of these very special cars worth while. I have seen that members have problems with their cars, and others jump in to help in any way that they can. I am proud to be here.:)
OK - I will get off of the soap box now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! AND MANY MORE

WestCoastSVX 03-15-2002 10:50 AM

One year already!

It took me a little while to register here, but I remember lurking a couple times and thinking nothing could replace the Yahoo club. Wow was I wrong! This is a great place with great people.

Beav 03-15-2002 11:03 AM

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Dear Network!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Godzilla

So, umm... who has the cake?

I don't know but I'm having a heckuva good time with the dancing girls that are supposed to be inside... :D

Beav

Seraph 03-15-2002 11:13 AM

It is wonderful to see that we have been here for (not me personally -- I have only been here for about 11 months) but still the board has been here for a year. Thanks to all the hard working staff. As an admin, I know the pain you guys go through.

Keep up the good work and special thanks to all those members that make this a happy and wonderful place.

Lwin

Aredubjay 03-15-2002 11:50 AM

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Dear Network!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Beav

I don't know but I'm having a heckuva good time with the dancing girls that are supposed to be inside... :D

Beav

Well, stop it! If you keep them distracted, they won't be able to jump out at the appropriate time. Not to mention, we'd hate to catch you in a compromising position. :eek:

Seraph 03-15-2002 12:09 PM

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Dear Network!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Beav

Beav

What? Girls? Where?! Where?!

Lwin

1994SubaruSVX 03-15-2002 02:36 PM

wow a year already?!

it has been a lot of fun getting to know some of our more colorful members. in particular our moderator randy (yellow of course).

this place has saved me a lot of headache and even money. most importantly it has enabled me to be a better educated consumer. i know how much parts should cost and because of this place i refuse to get ripped off.

i love my svx and i know all you guys feel the same. nice to be a part of something so cool. :)

Beav 03-15-2002 03:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Dear Network!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Well, stop it! If you keep them distracted, they won't be able to jump out at the appropriate time. Not to mention, we'd hate to catch you in a compromising position. :eek:

I don't know about compromising, but expensive would fit. Oh what the heck, you only die once.... :p

Beav

Zeppelin 03-15-2002 03:50 PM

Happy B-day!! Humpy is so happy he's dancing!!
<--- :D