The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pictures of my baby (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22583)

Breck SVX 11-11-2004 05:46 PM

Pictures of my baby

Just got it towed my my house. http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?Breck%20SVX

The pictures of it tonight are at the bottom, pictures of her before the "mishap" are at the top. I've decided to sell it and get a civic or something really cheap. :(

-Alex

michael 11-11-2004 06:12 PM

That's not so bad man.

1. radiator support
1. radiator
1. grill
2. headlights
1. hood

and you're good to go, don't give up on her!

civics are for girls :)

Breck SVX 11-11-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by michael
That's not so bad man.

1. radiator support
1. radiator
1. grill
2. headlights
1. hood

and you're good to go, don't give up on her!

civics are for girls :)

Yeah, it's just I've put so much into the car. I kinda just wanna move on. I'll get an SVX again some day but for now as a college student it just doesn't make sense.

-Alex

Rotorflyr 11-11-2004 11:45 PM

So are you going to sell it whole or part it out?

Breck SVX 11-11-2004 11:48 PM

Whole. I was thinking about selling the prima cool filter/small car shift kit and things like that separate but if it will help to sell it quicker then I'm gonna keep everything with it. I'd rebuild it if I had the time but I'm too busy with school and work.

-Alex

Alycone 11-12-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

civics are for girls
:mad: :rolleyes:

NapaBavarian 11-12-2004 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alycone

:mad: :rolleyes:

:D

NapaBavarian 11-12-2004 01:10 AM

Re: Pictures of my baby

Quote:

Originally posted by Breck SVX
I've decided to sell it

-Alex

$$$$$$$$$$$$?????????????????

michael 11-12-2004 06:07 AM

Sorry Ali, I take it back! Friends don't let friends drive cookie cutter recycled disposable $h@t. Especially in place of an SVX. Breck can't you just let it sit, buy a beater then when you get some extra $$$ fix it on the weekends. It really isn't that bad.

Landshark 11-12-2004 08:24 AM

sorry about your SVX. :(

if you aren't able to get it fixed, a Honda Civic is a nice reliable car that won't break your wallet. you could save your money, and treat yourself to something really nice when you graduate and get a job. good luck.

dibs on shifter and e-brake handle if you part it out! :D

Mr. Pockets 11-12-2004 09:36 AM

Quote:

Sorry Ali, I take it back! Friends don't let friends drive cookie cutter recycled disposable $h@t. Especially in place of an SVX. Breck can't you just let it sit, buy a beater then when you get some extra $$$ fix it on the weekends. It really isn't that bad.
I don't see what makes a Civic either 'recycled,' 'disposable' or '$h@t.' They're dependable cars. Sure, there are millions of them out there, but that's because they're dependable. They also hold their resale value. Why? Because people know a used one is still good. Alex's decision was no doubt difficult for him to make, but in his situation I think it makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Alex, I hope you find something that better suits your needs. You made a difficult decision, but I think it'll probably result in less stress for you.

Breck SVX 11-12-2004 09:59 AM

Quote:

I'd love to do that, I just don't have the money.:(

-Alex

rmjjensen 11-12-2004 03:12 PM

Yeah man ...she ain't that bad. You'd probably take more of a hit selling it as is, rather then fixing it - then selling it (unless you just keep it then)

Good luck. Civics ain't bad ....get u from pt a to pt b. ..........even better - buy the civic for under 1K, throw in a GS-R motor, and slap on a turbo and you've got a sleeper :)

SHISVX 11-12-2004 04:08 PM

owwie :(

sorry to have to read/see that

fix her man!

kelli

Noir 11-12-2004 04:46 PM

don't buy a civic, buy a nice impreza L ;)