The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Inching Our Way Back (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2217)

Aredubjay 12-13-2001 05:30 PM

Inching Our Way Back

I've noticed that we're slowly climbing back to a solid 400 members. Chris, have you gone through the "second purging" yet?

Aredubjay 12-15-2001 01:05 AM

See. That didn't take long at all, did it? :D Yippee! We're back to 400!

1994SubaruSVX 12-18-2001 01:03 PM

the net just keeps on churning.....

the bigger the better as far as i am concerned. there really are not too many of us svx owners left. :(

LarryIII 12-18-2001 01:44 PM

1994SVX,

To paraphrase an old commercial;
"It's not how big you make it, it's how you make it big !!"

;)

Larry III :cool:

1994SubaruSVX 12-18-2001 01:47 PM

that works too!

i was just trying to say, the more of us here the better. you get the gist. it is nice to see how far we have come already...:)

Aredubjay 12-18-2001 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
1994SVX,

;)

Excellent! I hope people are drawn by our kind and gentle demeanor. NAH! It's probably more like, "Let's go visit the freak show!" No matter, it's good to have everyone here. It's nice and cozy, friendly and informative. Who could ask for anything more? (Hmmm where have I heard that before? :) )

LarryIII 12-18-2001 02:44 PM

Randy,

Yeah, it gives me a kind of warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
:eek: EEEEk!! That's green mold growing.

I'd better grab a few swigs from the trusty old Scotch bottle, strictly for medicinal purposes, of course.

Larry III

Beav 12-18-2001 03:39 PM

Quote:

To paraphrase an old commercial; "It's not how big you make it, it's how you make it big !!"
Are we talking about Ann Margret again? :)

Beav

SVXphile 12-18-2001 05:23 PM

"Chestnuts roasting by an open fire..."

< It's nice and cozy, friendly and informative. Who could ask for anything more?>

Randy is working hard on changing his avatar to a picture of a stone fireplace with a cracklin' fire....Golden Retriever curled up in front on a rug...the back of a leather chair is seen with a hand holding a small glass of Wild Turkey resting on the armrest....a soft falling snow is seen outside the window, adding a powder coating to an already white SVX....

....ahhh life is good. :) Don

Ron Mummert 12-18-2001 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
1994SVX,

;)

Or to paraphrase a certain dirty old man;
"It's not how long it is, it's how long it's in".

Is it true that this forum's about cars?
Ron.

Ron Mummert 12-18-2001 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beav

Are we talking about Ann Margret again? :)

Beav

Ann who? I thought she was over 90 years old.
Ron.

Aredubjay 12-19-2001 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert

Or to paraphrase a certain dirty old man;
"It's not how long it is, it's how long it's in".

Is it true that this forum's about cars?
Ron.

I'd like to encourage our younger members to disregard the previous post. Please cover your eyes when scrolling by it. We'd like to keep the SVX World Network on a family level, but, some exceptions have to be made for certain characters who may be influenced by their boxes and the contents of said boxes. Please read the previous post (through the space in your spread fingers when you cover your eyes) so you can disregard it and other posts similar to it, in the future.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Your Moderator

:D

1994SubaruSVX 12-19-2001 11:37 AM

THE MODERATOR HAS SPOKEN.

randy has established the first net commandment. preach on brother randy.:p :D

Ron Mummert 12-19-2001 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

I'd like to encourage our younger members to disregard the previous post. Please cover your eyes when scrolling by it. We'd like to keep the SVX World Network on a family level, but, some exceptions have to be made for certain characters who may be influenced by their boxes and the contents of said boxes. Please read the previous post (through the space in your spread fingers when you cover your eyes) so you can disregard it and other posts similar to it, in the future.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Your Moderator

Randy, it's all your fault for naming this thread, "Inching our way back". Wadja' expect?

Ron the boxer.

:D

Aredubjay 12-19-2001 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Randy, it's all your fault for naming this thread, "Inching our way back". Wadja' expect?

Ron the boxer.

The reference to "inching" must only pertain to you. :D You'll note that nobody else even acknowledged it (and won't, now that it's been brought to their attention). :D:D:D