The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Maintenance Meet 3/19/05 (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24596)

ensteele 03-15-2005 11:02 PM

Fantastic! You can hang your hat here if you want. :)

WestCoastSVX 03-16-2005 07:03 PM

Yes, there will be T-shirts there for sale!

By popular demand, there will indeed be a few NWSVX T-shirts available for purchase at the meet!

Also, I will have all the ones everyone ordered there - finally! :)

Let's keep a clean sign up list going so Earl knows the food situation, etc....

1- Gargoyle ( the under lights for( spot-room-door-spot )
2- MacGyver (PMed you the parts needed) 1 for dinner
3- Sea Sleeper (PMed you the parts needed) 2 for dinner
4- BigBlueSVX (PMed you the parts needed) 2 for dinner
5- Stormin' Norman (Mayo bowed out)
6- CDG see parts above, 1 for dinner, so far. Kim will stay home this time.Add a Backup light bulb replacement, thx for reminding me Aly.
7- seasvx (no parts, no work, no dinner, just planning to visit a bit, although i might watch CDG change out his stereo...)
8- SVXObsessed ( no parts, no dinner, just stopping by to check it out}
9- Mikey (power steering o-ring, want info on dent pulling), 1 for dinner(?).
10 - Alycone (trunk carpet, might need a brake light, maybe switch out headlights?) 1 for dinner
11 - Uncamitzi (yes I'm coming...) 1 for dinner... I'm not sure what parts I'll need by the time I get there . maybe an PS O ring
12 - Larry and family
13 - Brian and a guest
14 - Le

Ganodda 03-16-2005 10:40 PM

Will be at the Maintenance Meet

Hello All,

I will be there too, count me in. I will have an additional guest with me, so count me in for 2 plates of food! I cant wait, it should be a blast (now that my SVX is running correctly again)! Also, Troy, can you please bring me one large T-shirt? Earl, if it is possible to get a set of Halogen reverse lights, I would be interested in that upgrade. Also, if you can pick up a can of that plastic headlight polish, I would be interested in purchasing that from you. I will look to also replaint my center hubcaps. Sorry I have not been around much lately, life has taken me into the fast lane as of late.

Thanks all, I look forward to see you all there and learn a lot of cool stuff!

All the best!

ensteele 03-16-2005 11:20 PM

6- CDG see parts above, 1 for dinner, so far. Kim will stay home this time.Add a Backup light bulb replacement, thx for reminding me Aly.
7- seasvx (no parts, no work, no dinner, just planning to visit a bit, although i might watch CDG change out his stereo...)
10 - Alycone (trunk carpet, might need a brake light, maybe switch out headlights?) 1 for dinner
11 - Uncamitzi (yes I'm coming...) 1 for dinner... I'm not sure what parts I'll need by the time I get there . maybe an PS O ring
12 - Larry and family
13 - Brian and a guest
14 - Le
15 - Ganodda 2 for dinner - parts noted
16 - dnel 1 dinner

WestCoastSVX 03-17-2005 01:41 PM

12 - Larry and family
13 - Mike F.
14 - Le
16 - dnel 1 dinner

BigBlueSVX 03-17-2005 07:14 PM

have directions been sent out? if so I don't have any...

WestCoastSVX 03-17-2005 09:59 PM

I have just sent out directions to those that signed up through NWSVX.com or that I can match up names here with my email list. (think it is time for some more housekeeping with my list to try to get you all matched up here with my list there :D )

If you are not yet a member of Northwest SVX, yet another great reason to join!

www.nwsvx.com

Gargoyle 03-17-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGyver
1- Gargoyle ( the under lights for( spot-room-door-spot ) :cool: 1 for dinner :cool:
12 - Larry and family
13 - Mike F.
14 - Le
16 - dnel 1 dinner

the time at Earl's is allwase quality time :)

WestCoastSVX 03-18-2005 01:43 PM

Hey it snowed at Steven's this morning! Enough that traction tires were advised even. The combination of that and the fact that the ski lifts wouldn't be open was telling me there was a good chance of a lot of big empty snow covered parking lots.

I was starting to think special "field trip" for tomorrow afternoon after we wrench on the cars for a while. ;) But not sure how long the snow is supposed to stay or if it would get removed or messed with before then.

ensteele 03-18-2005 05:46 PM

The forcast is for rain and wind, so we will have to work harder to keep warm. :D The belts and back up lights have not arrived yet, but we can do lots of other things instead. :) We always stay busy and have a great time. See you tomorrow. ;)

CDG 03-19-2005 10:42 AM

I'm just leaving Vancouver, wish me luck at the border :eek: and I brought my own gloves, hehehe :p

ensteele 03-19-2005 10:46 AM

Good luck Chris. Oh, and say hi to Bubba for me. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

sharky512345 03-20-2005 01:29 AM

So how did the meet go? I wish I could have made it :( . I guess i'll have to go next time. :)

ensteele 03-20-2005 01:34 AM

We had 12 cars attend and had a great time. We got a lot done, such as replaced lights, O-rings and other needed things. :)

Weasel 22 03-20-2005 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
We had 12 cars attend and had a great time. We got a lot done, such as replaced lights, O-rings and other needed things. :)

sounds like a good turnout..despite the weather eh..I must get to the next one..thats a threat! :rolleyes: :D